Back to before▶D.O.

Stage name: D.O.

Birth name: Do Kyung Soo

Music group(s): EXO

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

You stared at his souless body on the bed in the private ward. He was finally awake, what you wished for the past few months. But the only thing was, he did not remember you, not even your name was mentioned in his mind.

"Kyung Soo." you mumbled, wiping the tears away.

"Y-yes?" Kyung Soo replied, sitting up.

"You really don't remember me?" you sobbed, looking at him deeply into his eyes.

"Sorry..." Kyung Soo mumbled, his head hung low.

More tears rushed to your eyes as you snapped. "If you're sorry, then try to remember me!"

Immediately, you dashed out of the ward as Kyung Soo's eyes widened in shock.

You stopped and leaned against the wall for support. You collapsed and slid down with your back still leaning against the wall as you hugged your legs.

You thought of all the happy and sad moments you shared with him. It was all worth remember and not what you would ever wish to lose. But Kyung Soo instead, forgot everything.

You squinted your eyes and dropped your head, brawling silently as you stuttered and sniffed non-stop.

"________?"

You raised your head to find Chen standing innfront of you. He smiled softly and sat down beside you, legs stretched straight. Gently, he pulled you to raise your head on his shoulder.

"Why? Kyung Soo's awake right?" Chen asked, looking worried.

"Y-yea... He's awake." you sobbed. "B-but...but..."

You broke down again as you started hiccuping like an idiot. Chen pursed his lips and wrapped his secure arms around you and stroked your hair, claming you down.

"H-he...oppa doesn't recognise me..." you cried even harder as you wet his shirt.

Chen's lips parted in disbelief.

"Not a single bit?" Chen asked, his voice soft and soothing.

"Yea..." you sobbed and hugged him tightly.

You pulled back, staring at him sadly with tears in your eyes.

"H-he...he'll remember me right?" you asked, sobbing.

"Yea, how can he not remember you?" Chen smiled. "He loves you a lot."

"Then...what can I-I do?" you asked anxiously grabbing his arms.

"Try talking to him? I'll ask the boys." Chen smiled, ruffling your hair.

"Yea." you nodded, giving a soft smile as you ran back to the ward.

You gently knocked on the door and stepped in after hearing his acknowledgement.

"Agassi?" Kyung Soo said, shocked as he sat up.

You oursed your lips and took a seat beside him. You kept your head low all the time as you fiddled nervously with your fingers. You had no idea how to communicate with him all over again. He used to be the closest with you and now, he is being so distant to you.

"Shall we...be friends?" you asked, giving a soft smile.

"Agassi...?" Kyung Soo asked innocently, his eyes still as wide as before.

"You won't?" you asked in disappoinyment, taking your hand back.

"No! Of course I would love to!" Kyung Soo panicked and shook your hand.

You gave a soft chuckle as Kyung Soo rubbed his nape shyly.

***

A month passed.

The both of you sat at the top of the house, at the rooftop and you both admired the moon. You did not realise that Kyung Soo was silently glancing at you every minute.

You missed everything, the way he hug you, the way he stroke your hair and the way he kiss you. You wanted that, right now.

Kyung Soo seem to hear your thoughts as he gently grabbed the back of your head, pulling you to face him as he smashed his lips into yours. You froze for a moment as your eyes widened in disbelied, even wider than his usual blur eyes.

You clenched your fists when he began to suck and nibble your lips. You then closed your eyes and kissed him back.

Everything was returning. You thanked god. Everything. He wrapped his arms around your small body, cuddling you tightly as he gently stroked your hair.

Unknowingly, tears escape from your eyes when you realised everything was back to the way it was.

"Saranghae." Kyung Soo whispered as his lips brushed against yours.