Vampire▶Tae Hyun

Stage name: Tae Hyun

Birth name: Nam Tae Hyun

Music group(s): WINNER

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

You walked home with your eyes glued to the phone. You had no idea that the streets were especially still and freezing in a night of winter. It used to be so crowded and filled with people's warmth. But on that particular day, it was so silent that you could even hear the strong wind blowing and the sound of leaves rustling against each other.

You stopped right in your tracks when you kicked something. You furrowed your eyebrows and brought the phone away from your eyes. You gasped silently and fell few steps back. You stared at the figure more carefully, only to realise that it was an injured man. You glanced around nefore looking back at the figure. You hesitated but eventually bend down to communicate with the man.

"Excuse me..." you mumbled while nudging his arm.

But no response came from him. You lifted your head and stared at the tall hotel which the body laid in front of. There was no way this person could have fell from the roof or whatever. You turned your attention back on the person and your eyes widened.

He tilted his head so that you could see thick blood gushing from the side of his head. He slowly fluttered his eyes open to reveal those sinister red eyes. You gasped loudly and fell back, staring at him in disbelief.

The person started to sit up as you tried to get up and run away but you could not. Your legs were numb at the sight as your body trembled in shock.

"W-what are y-you..." you stammered, your jaws shaking with fear.

He opened his mouth and you could see the pair of sharp fangs that sparkled under the moonlight. You wanted to scream but not a single sound came out from your lips.

"Come here..." he said in a weak voice, choking on his words.

You were shocked when he leaned forward. He had such beautiful facial features that made you doubt what he was actually. Unknowingly, you found yourself leaning forward to him.

It sent shivers down your spine when you felt his cold hands on the back of your neck. You snapped out of your daze at the contact, your eyes widened in shock as you tried to pull back. But his strength was incredibly strong as he tugged you closer until you felt two sharp objects pierce deep into the side of your neck. You whimpered softly, tears pooling in your eyes as you clenched them tight at the intense pain that run through your entire body. You felt your vision blurring as he licked the blood that flowed out of the wounds. You tried to scream but only to let your heavy eyelids take over and fell into a depth of darkness.

***

You fluttered your eyes opened and found yourself lying in the same place you had always wake up from. It was your room. You squinted your eyes shut and remembered the last night. You lost consciousness in the streets after meeting a...vampire. You felt shivers went down your spine at the thought.

"It must be a nightmare." you said, trying to cover up your fright with a smile as you shrugged out of the thought.

You turned your body and saw a figure. Your eyes widened in shock as you stumbled back, only to press your hands against the mattress to keep uour balance. A strong figure you could say, just from the backview. Before you could react in time, he turned around and wrapped his muscular arms around your petite body. You gasped silently at the warm contact of his skin, pale and smooth like a baby's. The warmth he radiated was nothing like a vampire's. Your eyes grew as large as plates, staring into his eyes just inches away slight above yours. They were such attractive dark brown eyes. Your eyes trailed down to his face and could not hold in your scream. It was the vampire you saw in your nightmare. You could not believe yourself, could a vampire have such sexy features?

He laughed and leaned forward to you. You felt your heart tightened as he closed up the gaps between your faces. You could not believe yourself. You heart was fluttering at the sight of this vampire.

"W-why are you here?" you finally started questioning and struggling. "And please let me go."

"No." he snapped and hugged you tighter as you froze.

You could feel yourself enjoying the warmth he gave you. You faced his topless chest as he rested his chin on your head.

"W-what are you?" you mumbled, shaking as you saw those scary tattoos of his.

"You saw me yesterday, didn't you?" he smirked.

"Y-you're a v-vampire..." you mumbled in disbelief. "No, n-no, it can't be."

"I am." he said. "Wanna see?"

He pulled back and showed you those luscious fangs and sinister eyes again. You screamed loudly. He leaned forward and threatened you with those weapons he had.

"If you breath a word about me, I won't hesitate to taste you." he warned, his dark red eyes piercing your gaze.

You felt your gaze shaking as tears welled up in your eyes. He pulled back and stepped out of bed as you breathed heavily.

***

You were showering behind those shower curtains when you shifted your face. You froze and turned off the tap as you shifted back, leaning against the wall. Your eyes were pinned on something for sure, it was his figure on the other side of the shower curtain.

You tried covering your body while approaching the shower curtain in fear.

"D-don't you d-dare..." your voice trembled as you pulled away the shower surtain slowly.

You quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped yourself as the person appeared behind the shower curtain, in front of you. You heaved a breath of relief and hugged your body, staring at him fearfully.

You glared at him when you noticed him scanning your wet body. You leaned back against the wall as he took a step towards you.

He slammed you against the wall as you gasped loudly and dropped your towel by accident. His eyes widened a bit as he smirked and did not take his eyes away from yours.

"I'm Tae Hyun, Nam Tae Hyun, nice to meet you." he greeted though it seemed too late.

You quickly bent down to grab the towel as you wrapped your naked body shyly. You looked away as he trapped you against the wall.

"I-I'm ______." you mumbled, avoiding his eyes which were brown again.

"Nice name, why don't we date?" Tae Hyun asked, smirking.

[Edited]