Never hurt you again▶Jung Kook

Stage name: Jung Kook

Birth name: Jeon Jung Kook

Music group(s): BTS

Requested by: Tsteless_KooKie

Dedicated to: Tsteless_KooKie

~~~

Sonia

sad starting happy ending

You laid on your bed, waiting for Jung Kook to come home. Jung Kook had not been coming home these days, only to wait until midnight then he would come back. You stared at the ceiling as thousands of thoughts went by. Could he be having an affair? Could he be hiding something from you? Could he--

You heard the door creak as you quixkly rished out of the room. You forced a half-hearted smile when you he stepped in. You offered to hold his back but he simply dumped his backpack on your feet and walked by restlessly, ignoring your presence. You whimpered and bit your lips, bearing with the pain as you picked his heavy backpack up.

"Oppa, why are you working so late these days?" you asked worriedly.

No reply.

You followed him into the room, only to see him laying on the bed, breathing heavily in tireness. You sighed and kneeled down on the bed beside him.

"You should have came home earlier if you were tired." you mumbled and caressed his hair.

You gasped when Jung Kook suddenly slapped your hand away. You were stunned as you stared at him in disbelief and held your wrist.

"Can you just leave me alone?" Jung Kook snapped in annoyance.

"O-oppa... Y-you drank?" you said, your voice trembling in fear.

"Ne, so what? Is it your business?" Jung Kook laughed and sat up, his cold eyes piercing you like thousands of thorms being stabbef into your heart. "Drinking is the only way to get away from your nagging, isn't it?"

You felt your cheeks burn as tears blurred your vision.

"So...y-you went drinking every single night...j-just to get away f-from me?" you croaked, tears now streaming down your face.

"Jagiya, t-that's not--" Jung Kook said, grabbing your hand.

"I don't want to hear!" you cried. "I-I was just worried for you...b-but you thought of me as nagging?"

"Babe, I--"

"Fine, it's my fault. I shouldn't have done all these useless things." you snapped in disappointment.

"Sonia..." Jung Kook mumbled, looking into your eyes with remorse.

"I'm sorry." you said softly and quickly ran out of your room.

"Sonia!" Jung Kook yelled as he chased you out of the house.

Quickly, you dashed for the lift and shut the door. You collapsed and hugged your legs, letting your eeotions pour out. For ten years, you dated Jung Kook, even if he hurt you, you bore with you and did not say a word. But now, it was impossible for you to stay by his side snymore. He found you a nuisance, you could not believe what he just said. You buried your face in your knees, tears draining your eyes and wet your face.

***

"Sonia?" Jin said, shocked to find you at his doorstep.

He knew you had been crying. He was more like your oppa, always doting on you.

"Come in first." Jin said, his voice gentle and soothimg as he let you in.

You sat in the living room, looking at your knees.

"Oppa, c-can I stay here?" you asked.

"Of course, but...why? Aren't you living with Jung Kook? Did anything happen?" Jin asked worriedly.

"H-he's always drinking every night... And he said it was to get a way from my nagging.

" you sobbed.

"Jung Kook?" Jin said. "He really said that?"

You nodded.

"Aish... That bastard, I'll talk to him tomorrow." Jin snapped angrily, clenching his fists.

"Ani, I think I've to let him have his own space. He'll probably be better without me." you mumbled.

Jin ruffled his hair in frustration and snapped. "It's not the first time already, what's wrong with that guy?"

***

"Jin? Sonia's at your house--"

Jin sent Jung Kook a punch immediately as Jung Kook opened the door. Jung Kook fell to the floor as he picked himself up, staring at his hyung blankly.

"You...I told you already. From the first day I trust Sonia to you, you promised not to break her heart. But--"

"Hyung, I know, I was drunk! I didn't mean what I said yesterday!" Jung Kook cried. "I'm really angry with myself... Please, let me see Sonia, I really can't live without het!"

"Then we'll have to see how Sonia reacts." Jin sighed.

"Thanks hyung, I've to see her now!" Jung Kook, said impatiently as tears wet his face.

***

You went to grab the door, thinking that it was Jin but no. It was Jung Kook. Your face fell as you tried to shut the door. Jung Kook swiftly slid his feet in and looked at you in deep remorse.

"I'm sorry jagiya. I was wrong." Jung Kook mumbled, taking your hands.

"Stop it, oppa! You're only making it difficult for both of us!" you sobbed.

"Sonia... I really love you, I'm sorry for what I said yesterday. I was wrong, I didn't mean that way. I love everything about you, everything you do, so much that I would die a day without you.' Jung Kook said, tears welling in his eyes again.

You dropped your head, biting your lips as you hesitated to accept his apology.

"Babe... Look up. I want to see your beautiful face." Jung Kook mumbled.

You slowly looked up, only to find Jung Kook smashing his lips into yours. Your eyes widened in shock, hesitating to kiss him back. But the more he sucked your lips, you felt further tempted as you kissed him back.

Sadly, he broke the kiss and smiled softly. Your eyes widened when he went down on one knee. He took someone sparkling out of his pocket. You cupped your mouth in disbelief.

"Do I have the honour of having this beautiful lady as my wife?" he asked, his eyes sparkling with hope.

"O-oppa, of course you have!" you squealed.

Jung Kook chuckled and grabbed your hand gently, fitting the diamond ring into your ring finger. You giggled as Jung Kook stood up, hugging you tightly.

"I'll never hurt you or let you cry again..." Jung Kook mumbled, tightening the hug.