Sasaengs▶Sung Min

Stage name: Sung Min

Birth name: Lee Sung Min

Music group(s): Super Junior

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

"Aish... You're really cheeky huh?" Sung Min teased as he tried to revenge on you.

Before he could tickle you back, the both of you felt someone else's presence. Your jaws dropped when you saw a two sasaeng fans hanging outside his apartment. Sung Min turned to look over as his lips parted.

"________, you go there first. Don't come over." Sung Min said, pressing his hands on your shoulders.

"Oppa..." you mumbled worriedly.

"Just go, I'll be okay." Sung Min said sternly, urging you.

You nodded and reluctantly left him, hiding behind the wall alone without helping him.

"Yah, so what are y'all doing here?" Sung Min snapped sternly.

"Oppa! Who is she?!" the first fan asked angrily.

"That's none of your business." Sung Min said coldly. "Now get out and never come here again."

"Oppa? Why are you doing this to us?" the second fan asked. "You know we can't be here of we got nothing."

"What do you mean?" Sung Min asked, anxious.

The second fan signalled the first fan as she smirked and took out several photos. Sung Min's eyes widened in shock. Photos of him kissing you, hugging you and many more photos of you and Sung Min behaving inappropriately.

"How did you get them?" Sung Min asked, hid cheeks fuming red in anger. "Did you installed a camera?!"

"Yea, obviously. Oppa, you couldn't believe how sad we were when we--"

"What's wrong with you sasaengs?!" Sung Min exploded. "Don't you know that I have my own personal life?"

"No, oppa, everything about you concerns us." the first sasaeng said flirtiously, approaching Sung Min.

Sung Min panted and looked as if he was ready to hit anyone for that moment.

"What's wrong oppa?" she asked, touching his cheeks. "Are you angry?"

"Don't touch me!" Sung Min yelled and quickly stepped back, clenching his fists to calm himself down.

"Too bad then, but we'll have to expose these photos to the public." the second sasaeng said, smirking.

"What do y'all want? Sung Min snapped angrily. "Can't you just get away from me and respect me? I have my own life to lead!"

"Yea, just let us share these with our fellow friends. They'll be really glad to know what you've been hiding from us." she smirked, dangling the photos in her hands.

"Who cares?! I'm tired of this already! Just ruin life for whatever you want!" Sung Min yelled at the top of his lungs.

Running to where he made you hide, yo uwere gone. He panicked and looked around, beads of perspiration trickling down his forehead.

"Oh, where's she?" the girls chuckled creepily.

"Tell me! Where did y'all take her?!" Sung Min growled, shooting them his piercing stares.

They ignored Sung Min and tried to walk away but only to let Sung Min grabbed her arm tightly.

"Where is she?!" he growled.

"Fine, fine! At...the staircase..." she gave in, shivering in fear.

Sung Min threw her off as he ran towards the staircase. Combing up and down, he still could not find you. Before he knew it, his whole body was stained with sweat and tears.

"________... Where are you... Don't hide anymore, please..." Sung Min cried, leaning onto the wall for support.

Clenching his fists, he ran up the dtairs to finally find you. Tears blurred your vision as you ran to hug Sung Min tightly. Sung Minnwrapped his arms around your frail body.

"Where d'you go?!" Sung Min cried. "I was so scared!"

"T-they took me...to the rooftop..." you sobbed, burying your wet face in his chest. "They forced me to jump off the building..."

"Are you okay?!" Sung Min panicked, pulling away to check your body.

You nodded. "I-I'm okay... They said that you were looking for me already...so they left..."

"I'm so sorry, babe." Sung Min cuddled you again. "I'll never let you leave my sight again."

Do check out my latest kpop fanfiction; Material Life (Kai & Naeun Fanfic)! Kai from EXO and Naeun from Apink! Yay! I ship them! Haha. Please vote if you enjoy my works! Thanks a lot!