Love and hatred▶Min Ho

Stage name: Min Ho

Birth name: Choi Min Ho

Music group(s): SHINee

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

Your eyes widened in disbelief. You stared at the man in front of you as tears streamed down your face. Your hands were tied together behind the chair and so was your body. Your legs were tied tightly together. Despite your non-stop strugglinn, you were unable to break free.

"No..." you sobbed. "Why...? Why are you doing this to me?!"

"Why am I doing this?" the man chuckled and took a step closer to you. "Because...you ruined my life...!"

"You were the one in wrong! You deserve to be punished and now you're threatening me?" you cried.

"Can't I? I'll be happy to ruin your life too.We'll see how the your oppa react!" the snickered creepily.

"No! Don't!" you cried.

"Shut up." the man snapped sternly and taped your mouth.

You screamed and brawled only to allow soft muffled voices to escape. The man smirked and shot you a cold eye glare as you cried harder.

"Hello?" he spoke through the phone. "Yah, you're Min Ho, ________'s oppa isn't it?"

"Yea... Why? Who are you?" Min Ho asked, starting to get suspicious.

"Me?" he laughed. "I'm with her right now."

"W-what?" Min Ho choked.

"I...I'm going to kill her in an hour if you don't come over." the man said, chuckling evily as he caressed your wet face with the 10cm-long knife.

"What?! Who are you?! Why are you doing this?!" Min Ho screamed loudly into the phone.

"Calm down man, I'll tell everything when you get here." the man smirked.

"Let me hear her voice first!" Min Ho cried.

The man shrugged and removed the tape off your mouth as you panted.

"Oppa! Please...don't come! I beg of you! Don't come! I'll be alright!" you cried as the man gave you a tight slap that sent you unconscious.

"________! Are you okay?! Did he hurt you?!" Min Ho screamed.

"Hear that? I'll let yo  decide if you want to come. But you better not call the police or...be prepared to collect her corpse." the man snickered.

"Yah!" Min Ho yelled into the phone only to be cut off.

Min Ho ruffled his hair in frustration as he found a message text sent by the man, the adress of the captive place.

***

Min Ho quickly hailed a taxi, panicked and at a loss. He was angry, disappointed, sad and frustrated, no words could describe his actual feelings. He hated it that you beg him not to come. Even if you had to die, he would rather die with you than to watch you die.

***

"_______!" Min Ho yelled, dashing into the warehouse.

He gasped when he found you unconscious tied to the chair alone. "_______!"

You fidgetted as Min Ho frantically tried to intie you. You gasped and furrowed your eyebrows weakly. Your eyes widened when you found the man approaching with a baseball bat behind Min Ho.

"Watch out!" you screamed.

Too late. Min Ho fell on the floor, rhe back of his head bleeding profusely. Your lips parted in disbelief. Tears blurred your vision as the man laughed proudly.

"See? I told you." the man smirked.

"Why must you do this?! It's not his fault! He did nothing wrong!" you brawled.

"Too bad, he's your boyfriend." the man shrugged and began tying Min Ho's limbs.

"Let him go! Kill me if you want! I can give you anything you want!" you cried.

"All your asserts?"

You nodded.

"Your body...?" he smirked.

You shivered in shick. Your lips parted and glanced at Min Ho.

"You...then let Min Ho go right...?"

"What do you think?" the man asked, advancing towards you after tying Min Ho up.

"Please... Don't drag him into this... He doesn't know anything..." you sobbed.

"Are you really this stupid?! Even if you don't offer me your body or money, it'll all eventually be mine!" he laughed.

"No..." you cried. "Leave him alone! If you dare touch him! I'll kill--"

He gave you a slit on your cheeks as you whimpered silently in pain.

"We'll see how he reacts." he chuckled softly.

***

"________!" Min Ho yelled and tried to crawl towards you as soon as he got up.

"Oppa..." you sobbed. "Please...faster run away...!"

"Why...? ________, sorry... I should have called the police first..." Min Ho cried, taking youu hands.

You shooked your head and let tears fall. "It's not your fault. It's mine... I did wrong.. I shouldn't have donn it..."

"What... Whatever you do doesn't matter anymore... Just know that I love you no matter." Min Ho smiled weakly.

You shook your head. You gasped when Min Ho fall to the ground. Your eyes widened at the sight of his blood flooding the floor around him. The arrow that shot on hid back. Everything was gone. Definitely. Love and hatred of ten years finally came to a miserable ending...