First meeting▶Hansol

Stage name: Hansol

Birth name: Kim Han Sol

Music group(s): TOPP DOGG

Requested by: MYUNGSOOEDBIASED

Dedicated to: MYUNGSOOEDBIASED

~~~

You bit your lips when you felt yourself being cornered. To your expectations, it was them again. You grabbed a fistfull of the fabric of your skirt as you slowly stepped back. The girls never failed to give you the same smirk every single day.

You gasped softly when your back hit the wall, you shut your eyes for a moment, praying that they would not hurt you. But of course it neber worked.

"So...are you really going to stay here?" Ji Eun asked, tucking his hands into the pockets of her skirt.

You bit the inside of your mouth as tears welled up in your eyes. You were always reminded of being bullied every single day. The hurting comments and the strong slaps they gave.

"I thought you would at least transfer to another school." Kae Na laughed as he caressed your face.

You stared at her, your knees trembling in fear as you closed your eyes.

"Please...I just want to--"

A slap came in your way as you held your burning cheek. You sobbed and squinted your eyes shut.

"I told you, from the first day you stepped into this school, I'll give you hell." Kae Na snapped mercilessly, her eyes piercing you like thorns.

"What did I do?" you cried, staring at her blankly as tears blurred your vision.

"You want to know? Wait till you die." Kae Na smirked. "Girls, hit her."

You brawled harder and tried to protect yourself as the girls began to kick and hit you.

***

Hansol's eyes widened as he caught you walking down the corridor. You looked so restless, bruises and cuts all over your face, arms and legs. You walked like a zombie, even worse than one.

Hansol bit his lip and tried to appraoch you.

"Handol, let's go." Tae Hyung said, throwing his arm over his shoulders.

Hansol snapped. "Ani, you guys go ahead, I have to settle something."

The boys watched as Hansol ran after you.

***

You stood at the edge of the rooftop, one wrong move, you fall to your death. You dropped your head as tears fell, wetting your face in no time.

You just wanted to lead a normal life like everyone else. Having friends, family, love and all. Yet you just could have them. Your whole life was just ruined simply because you were not perfect. It was just one word, imperfection.

You decided to just take one step to end everything. You closed your eyes and stepped. You gasped when something grabbed you back. You fell on top of him, you face in his chest as he hugged you tightly.

"Don't." Hansol mumbled as he panted, stroking your hair.

"What's wrong with you?" you cried and pulled apart. "Can't you just mind your own business?!"

"How can I let you die?!" Hansol yelled.

You were stuneed by his sudden explosion as you looked away.

"So what? You're just a kpop idol with everything, friends, family, love... And what about me? I-I don't even have family or friends..." you sobbed.

"You have me." Hansol spoke.

You stared at him blankly.

"Y-you? Do I know you?" you croaked as tears streamed down your face.

"You will know me even better." Hansol said and took your wrist.

That was when our story started...

My first love...