Jealousy▶G-Dragon

Stage name: G-Dragon

Birth name: Kwon Ji Yong

Music group(s): BIGBANG

Requested by: Jinn_Jinn

Dedicated to: Jinn_Jinn

~~~

"Minah, you're really...dirty!" you teased and punched her arm gently.

"Oww... Yah, yah, I'm always like that." Minah joked proudly.

You scoffed and chuckled.

"Isn't that Minah? And Soo Jin?!" Seungri exclaimed.

"Yah, why that reaction?" Ji Yong snapped.

"She's so cute! My type, you know? Let's go hook them up!" Seungri said playfully.

Ji Yong scoffed. "Jeez... Why are you...always taking my girl..."

"Soo Jin yah!" Seungri chuckled, slinging his arm over your shoulders.

You threw a disgusted face at Seungri as he pretended to be chummy with you.

"Oww!" Seungri winced as you jumped away.

"Woah, your hand is really dirty." Ji Yong snapped behind you.

"Yah, he's here again." Minah whispered.

You chuckled as Ji Yong smirked at Seungri.

"Jeez... Hyung, you're always interrupting us!" Seungri pouted.

"Yah, cause you're always acting like Soo Jin's boyfriend." Ji Yong snapped coldly.

"So what hyung?! She's not taken anyway!" Seungri pouted. "She's mine!"

"Yah, what is this right now?!" you cut in, stopping the fight.

Ji Yong let out a deep breath as Seungri folded his arms and looked away.

"Let's go for a drink!" you chuckled, throwing your arm over his shoulders.

Seungri smirked and shot Ji Yong a glare as he delibrately wrapped his arm aroudn your tiny waist.

"I'm seriously going to kill that rascal." Ji Yong scoffed.

***

"Yah." you said, taking a sit beside Ji Yong for the design course.

"Soo Jin?" Ji Yong gasped, looking shock. "I thought you were with Seungri?"

"Nah. You really thought I will hang out with him? Ha, he's really annoying sometimes, tell him that, probably he'll shut his mouth." you snapped, taking your eyes to your worksheets.

Ji Yong smirked and grinned. "So what about me?"

Your eyes widened at him. Ji Yong gasped, looking away, scowling when he realised what just left his lips.

"W-what about you?" you laughed. "Of course you're even worse."

Ji Yong's face fell and said sternly. "Are you being serious with me right now?"

"Nah, just joking!" you giggled playfully and hugged him tightly. "You're the best boyfriend I have!"

"B-boyfriend?" Ji Yong stammered, smirking.

"Erh... I-I mean...friends that are boys... Haha..." you mumbled shyly, pulling back.

"Jeez... Aren't I just one real boyfriend?" Ji Yong said, pouting.

"W-what?" you croaked, staring at him blankly.

"Aish... Forget it." Ji Yong grumbled.

"Wait! Did you...just ask me out or something?" you beamed.

"Well..." Ji Yong said, hesitating on purpose.

You pouted and hugged him tightly, cuddling him cutely.

"Wha--"

"Saranghae!" you chuckled.

Ji Yong stayed blank for a while as he finally laughed, hugging you back.