Shy▶Zelo

Stage name: Zelo

Birth name: Choi Jun Hong

Music group(s): B.A.P.

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

"Isn't that Zelo?!" your girlfriends squealed loudly.

"Where?" you asked clamly and glanced around.

"In the convinience shop!" your girlfriends squealed excitedly, tugging your arms, jumping and screaming.

You glanced over and chuckled. Your girlfriends sure did not know that Zelo was actually your boyfriend.

"Minah! Where are you--"

"Of course I have to get a signature!" Minah yelled and ran into the shop, followed by Jin and Dae Min.

"Yah!" you yelled and laughed, chasing after them.

You laughed when you saw Zelo almost lost his balance when Minah approached him suddenly, screaming like world was going to end.

"I'm sorry?" Zelo said politely, smiling softly, holding the plastic bags of food he was going to stocked up the supplies in your refrigerator.

"Erh... I-I'm your fan, c-can I-I h-have..." Minah stuttered as the other two girls stood behind here nervously.

Zelo raised an eyebrow at them in confusion. He raised his head to find you standing at the door, his lips parted and smiled softly. You mouthed 'signature' and Zelo nodded.

"Signature huh?" Zelo chuckled cutely, swooning the three girls under his feet.

"Yes!" Jin exclaimed.

Zelo immediately took out three photos from his backpack and handed them to each of the girls.

"Zelo oppa! You're even more handsome in real life!" Dae Min chuckled, staring at his face blankly.

Zelo smiled awkardly and lifted his head to se you again as you smiled at him. He pouted cutely as you felt your heart flutter.

"________, don't you want his signature?" Jin asked, turning to face you.

You shook your head and spoke. "I don't know him."

You saw Zelo pouted softly and chuckled as the girls stared at you blankly.

"How can you not know him?" Dae Min pouted. "He's like, like the greatest!"

"Nope, G-Dragon is better." you delibrately teased Zelo.

The girls gasped as Zelo stomped away. You turned and giggle silently, knowing you had won.

***

"Arh..." you groaned and laid down on the sofa.

You grumbled and fidgetted when you felt something touched your face, but still, you were too tired to open your eyes.

"Arhhhhh!" you whined and shot up, shocking Zelo.

"Serves youuright for ignorign me!" Zelo pouted and slipped onto the sofa beside you.

Your eyes lit up as you narrowed your eyes at him teasingly.

"You can't be angry, are you?" you smirked playfully.

"Aish... Why are you so cheeky?" Zelo whined and pinched your cheeks. "Looks like I have to teach you a lesson!"

"What? How dare you!" you raised your voice jokingly, pretending to start a fight.

"Yah!" Zelo yelled as both of you pretended to be power rangers.

As the both of you fight, Zelo tripped and fell on top of you as you laid on the bed. Your eyes widened in shock as Zelo chuckled at your shocked expression.

"Yah! You're heavy! Get off me!" you yelled and started to struggle.

"Mind giving me a kiss as an apology?" Zelo smirked.

You pouted, making Zelo more tempted to kiss you. He inter-locked his hands with yours, leaning forward to press his lips on yours. You did not close your eyes, expecting it to be a gentle and soft kiss like always. But it was not.

In fact, Zelo started to nibble your bottom lip for entrance as you gasped. You teased him, not wanting to let his tongue in, but he bit your lip as a punsihment. Immediately, he started exploring every corner of your mouth as you fought his tongue back into his mouth. Unable to suppress your moans, you let out a soft moan shyly as Zelo chuckled.

You broke apart when you felt his hand in between your legs. The both of you panted as you stared at him blankly.

"D-did you just... t-touch my...my..."

"Yea, I did." Zelo smirked and leaned down to kiss you again.

You quickly pushed him away but did not expect him to fall onto the floor.

"Owwww..." Zelo whimpered.

"Are you okay?" you flustered, pulling him up.

You gasped when Zelo laid over you again.

"Sorry babe, I guess I can't hold it back anymore." Zelo smirked and kissed you passionately.

I wonder if you guys want the smut version? If you want, Ido check out Kpop One Shots (Smut Version) at my profile!