Yours or hers▶G-Dragon

Stage name: G-Dragon

Birth name: Kwon Ji Yong

Music group(s): BIGBANG

Requested by: J_This_Love

Dedicated to: J_This_Love

~~~

"Oppa, let's go to the library, shall we?" you suggested cheekily.

Ji Yong showed a rather disappointed expression as your face slightly fell.

"Uh... Ji Jae-ah, I don't think I can go with you." Ji Yong said. "I got a date."

"Oh..." you said and put on a half-hearted smile. "I'll go home then."

"Ne, see you tomorrow, chingu." Ji Yong beamed and jogged away.

You watched him as he approached a girl. Your eyes widened in shock. Was it a relationship date he meant? You clenched your fists as you watched the two leave. What was this feeling that kept hurting you?

***

"Oppa--"

You stopped when you found Ji Yong hanging out with the girl from last week again. Your eyebrows furrowed when he slid an arm over his shoulders. You breathe heavily, feeling your heart tightened the more you thought.

Ji Yong spotted you, only to wave at you instead of approaching you. You put on a fake smile and waved back.

***

The both of you sat on top of the rooftop, admiring the view again. It was somewhere you would never forget to go when you were troubled. It always helped to calm your nerves. But instead, it did not work this time. Your disappointment, jealousy, sadness was still kept tightly in your heart, torturing you every single minute.

"Ji Jae-ah." Ji Yong mumbled, staring at the wide scenery. "You seem really quiet these days."

"W-was I? Ani, maybe I'm just stressed..." you lied and kept your head low, avoiding eye contact.

Ji Yong raised his eyebrows and turned to look at you. He pursed his lips and let out a sigh.

"I'll tell you a secret of mine then." Ji Yong grinned.

You raised your head and stared at him blankly.

"Hmm... There was this girl. She's really lovable." Ji Yong began as your eyes widened slightly, staring at him.

"She's really cute and pretty. After hanging out with her, I find that...my heart doesn't beat the same for her." Ji Yong said, grinning as he looked at the floor.

"S-so...you like her?" you stammered, your voice trembling in fear.

"Ne. So I decided to confess to her." Ji Yong chuckled.

You felt your heart being squeezed so tightly, causing you unable to breathe. You clenched your fists, biting your lip as you tried to hold in the tears.

"O-oppa, I-I'll go to the washroom first." you stammered and stood up.

"So fast? I haven't--" he looked up to find you already dashing for the staircase.

You cupped your mouth as you made your way down the staircase, tears already streaming down your face. You stopped after a round and leaned against the wall for support. You freed your mouth as you covered your face, letting those stuffing tears out. You squinted your eyes shut, trying to stop those meaningless tears but to no avail.

You placed your hand over your chest, feeling the intense pain. You gritted your teeth, brawling even harder. You knew you should not even have fell for him in the first place. He was your bestfriend, the most popular student im the whole school. And you? Someone whom people never thought would exist.

"W-why oppa..." you sniffled and cried harder.

You were pulled into a warm hug. You knew who it was. The person that always gave you warmth. You wished that he would never brake the hug but he did.

"Ji Jae-ah, are you hurt?" Ji Yong asked worriedly, stroking your hair as he pulled you apart.

"A-ani." you sniffled and tried to stop your tears.

"Then how? Why is my belove chingu crying here?" Ji Yong said, cupping your cheeks as he dried your tears with his thumb.

"N-nothing... I-I...I'm a-alright." you sobbed.

"Ji Jae... Tell me, I know something is wrong, don't keep it from me." Ji Yong said, leaning forward, his faces only inches away from yours.

You picked up your courage to look at him. You closed your eyes for a moment, taking in deep breath.

"I...I love you oppa... I-I know it's impossible b-but m-my...my heart r-really hurts..." you ended up brawling.

Ji Yong showed a shocked face as you looked away, knowing that you should have kept your feelings to yourself.

"I'm sorry oppa..." you sobbed. "Please don't hate me..."

"Ani... I love you too." Ji Yong smiled softly.

"W-what...what a-are you talking about?" you gasped.

"I was about to confess but...you probably mistaken it..." Ji Yong chuckled.

"T-then...w-what about that girl?" you croaked.

"Huh? Dami? Arhh... She's my noona, my biological noona." Ji Yong smiled.

"So...I-I...y-you...o-oppa, is it true?" you said, your eyes widen in disbelief.

"I'll show you." Ji Yong said and pressed his lips on yours.