Doorbell's fault▶Ilhoon

Stage name: Ilhoon

Birth name: Jung Il Hoon

Music group(s): BtoB

Requested by: -

Dedicated to: -

~~~

You walked down the streets, your head kept low and sweaty palms fidgetting and your lips pursed. You seemed to be really nervous these days whenever Ilhoon is around. Your heart hammered loudly against your chest as if it was going to jump out soon. You could not pick your head up to face him, or even make eye contact. These things that used to be simply and easily done felt like a burden these days.

Ilhoon twisted his lips, leaning forward to take a closer look at you while walking down the streers beside you. You were so close yet seemed so far away from him, as if your mind had drifted to another land. He stopped on purpose to teast your reaction and you did not realise it, only to keep walking. Ilhoon raised an eyebrow blankly and called out your name.

"________."

You stopped and your eyes widened, shocked to find Ilhoon not beside you. You quickly turned around, shocked to find Ilhoon behind.

"Omo! I'm sorry! I-I was just thinking about stuffs..." you mumbled, approaching him yet avoiding eye contact with him.

Ilhoon pouted. "What stuffs that can make you forget about me?"

"Huh? N-nothing Ilhoon... L-Let's just go." you smiled half-heartedly and started walking.

You stopped to find Ilhoon still not walking. You furrowed your eyebrows at him.

"Yah, unless you tell me what you were thinking about." Ilhoon snapped childishly.

"Oppa... It's really nothing." you insisted, shaking your head.

"Jeez..." Ilhoon delibrately scowled and walked away, passing you as you sighed.

***

"Aren't you going home?" you asked, stopping to find Ilhoon not separating routes with you at the traffic light.

"Nah. I'll be really alone at home...so I've decided to join you." Ilhoon said proudly as if it was something glory.

"Why..." you pouted and dropped your head.

You wanted Ilhoon to be always by your side, but you did not want him to realise that you actually love him more than bestfriends. He would definitely find out the truth if it carries on.

"You don't welcome me to your house?!" Ilhoon growled in disappointment.

"No! That's not what I mean! I-I mean there's no one at home and we'll be alone..." you mumbled, making eye contact.

"That's even better!" Ilhoon chuckled and grabbed your wrist, leading you to your house as if you had lost your memory.

"But I don't like it..." you thought to yourself as Ilhoon smirked.

***

"________! Do you have any nice movies to watch?!" Ilhoon yelled excitedly as he bounced up and down on the sofa.

"Hmm..."

You bent down in front of the glass coffee table where hundreds or DVD were arranged in the compartment below. You smiled when you saw a horror film, grabbing it without hesitating, you jump up.

"What abo--"

You froze when you find Ilhoon's face too close to yours. Ilhoon smirked and leaned forward, pressing his lips gently on the side of your lips.

Ba-bump. Ba-bump. Again. Your heart hammered loudly against your chest as nothing could be heard, only your heartbeat. Ilhoon smirked and tucked his hands into his pockets, collapsing on the sofa. You fluttered your eyes and dropped the film, rushing to the second floor. Ilhoon sat up in confusion as he watched you left.

"Wasn't she going to play to film for me...?" Ilhoon mumbled, picking the film up.

Ilhoon screamed loudly and threw the film away at the sight of a bloody creepy doll as the packaging of the film.

***

You shut the door gently behind you, leaning onto the door in shock, still unable to calm yourself down. You raised your hands, softly touching the side of your lips, slightly wet from the kiss.

"W-why did he do that..." you stammered. "H-he's really making me even more awkard beside him now..."

"________!" you could hear his voice echoeing in your bungalow.

You quickly walked out of your room, heading towards the washroom, hoping that he would not find you.

"________." Ilhoon said, hss voice directly outside the washroom.

"Y-ya?" you croaked nervously.

"You can't let me watch the horror film, pick something else." Ilhoon begged.

You let out a deep breath, glad that he did not mention you running away just now.

"Anyways... Why did you run away after that.. kiss?"

You felt your heart stop. Immediately, you pulled open the door to confront him for kissing you, you stopped.

Your faces were inches apart, Ilhoon smirking again. You fluttered your eyes and tried to look away as Ilhoon placed his hand at the back of your head, pressing his lips gently into yours.

Your eyes widened in shock as Ilhoon pulled back, smiling. You stared at him, expecting an explanation.

"I'm not done yet." Ilhoon smirked, pressing his hands on both sides of your waist.

Your eyes widened as Ilhoon crashed his lips into yours, kissing you passionately and sexually unlike the previous soft and sweet kiss. Licking your lips, you wrapped your arms at the back of his neck as Ilhoon thrusted his tongue into yours, savouring every coner of your mouth.

A doorbell broke you apart as Ilhoon grumbled. You smiled, blushing shyly as Ilhoon chuckled, ruffling your hair.