Bullying hero??▶Rap Monster

Stage name: Rap Monster

Birth name: Kim Nam Joon

Music group(s): BTS

Requested by: ZeraMonster

Dedicated to: ZeraMonster

~~~

I stared blankly at the two of my friends, one was my classmate and the other was not just my classmate, in fact, she was my bestfriend. I squinted my eyes at them suspiciously as they whispered to each other, nodding and chuckling in agreement. I felt my cheeks grew hot as the two stood up, completely ignoring my presence as they jogged back to the classroom without me.

I froze there as I kept seated in the canteen, staring at the two as my eyes got teary.

"Reza?" Kae Ri asked, concerned. "Why did they go without you? Aren't you going with Eun Ji?"

"N-ne, I'll get going." I smiled half-heartedly as my voice trembled.

I got up and quickly headed back to the classroom, alone again. Eun Ji had dumped me frequently for others. I always wondered if she really thought of me as her bestfriend. I liked her so much, thinking of the times when she was the closest to me, even better than my own sister. But she would always play a prank on me by dumping me for other girls.

Without knowing, tears streamed down face as I tried to erase them.

"Omo." someone gasped as I bumped straight into someone much taller and stronger than me.

"I-I'm sorry." I mumbled as I gave a small bow, making my way to the washroom.

*Nam Joon's POV*

"Yah!" I yelled.

But looked like she did not heard me. It was Reza, wasn't it? And she looked like she was crying. I hesitated to follow her as I saw her run. Did she get bullied again? Why was she crying?

I bit my lips as I grumbled, catching up with her.

*Reza's POV*

I bursted out in tears the minute I reached a stall in the toilet. I slammed the door shut as I squinted my eyes shut. It might seemed like it was nothing serious but just a joke. But it meant a lot to me, my family hates me. And I could not afford to have my friends hate me too. Though they often joked that they hate me and dislike me, I knew they were saying it from the bottom of their heart. They would always compare me to the others and say that they preferred the others more to me. I would hold my tears back, thinking that it was nothing and putting up a strong front. But sure they did not know that it really hurt me a lot.

I sniffled as I tried to hold in my tears. I hate all of these. I wanted to stay home and not go out. But even at home, I would get dissed. And no one would ever be there for me. Not even my bestfriend, what was wrong with me? Was there something wrong with my personality? Probably they thought I was weird, but I did it just to make the laugh. And they did laugh. But I could figure it out if I was wrong in any way. My friend could be funny and everybody likes her. Yet I could be funny and everybody hates me.

*Nam Joon's POV*

I hesitated again as I stood at the door of the femal washroom. The girls gave me weird stares as I decided to step back and wait for her. Fifteen minutes had passed, she was not out yet. Should I go in and check on her? Lessons were starting in another minute.

I cursed as I dashed in, kicking every doors of the empty stalls as they opened to reveal the toilet bowls. Until the last one, it was locked. I sighed and tucked my hands into my pockets.

"Yah, Reza, let me in." I snapped, acting all cool and suave.

"I said let me in." I snapped impatiently as I grew tenser.

"A-ani, just leave m-me alone." she brawled, sounding as if she was crying really hard.

"Reza, just let me in or I'll call the teacher." I threatened.

WIthout hesitating, the door was opened. Reza was standing against the wall as she hung her head low, staring at the floor as tears fall. My heart ached the second I saw her crying.

I stepped in and asked. "Are you okay?"

She nodded as she tried to stop her crying and all. But she could not. I felt bad watching her cry.

"What happened?" I asked as I stood in front of her.

Reza shook her head, shutting her eyes as tears just could not stop falling. I knew she had been crying really badly. She must be bullied again.

I sighed and grabbed her shoulders, gently pulling into a hug as I stroked her hair.

"Cry all you want." I mumbled. "But just forget all about it later."

You brawled even harder as she buried her face deeper in my chest. I gasped silently as she wrapped her arms around me.

***

"Thanks...for just now." she said as she avoided my eyes, staring at the floor.

"A-ani, that was...what I'm suppose to do." I said as if it was nothing great as I ruffled my blond hair.

"Why did you even came?" Reza asked, her watery eyes staring at me innocently.

"I-I... Well, I was...uh...worried." I said, bitting my lips as I turned away, facimg the other wall.

"W-worried?" she stammered.

"Aish..." I scoffed as I turned to face her.

I grabbed her by her shoulders as her eyes widened.

"Don't be shock when I say it." I said, my heart pounding nervously as I stared into her eyes.

"I. Love. You. Reza." I said and immediately smashed my lips into hers.

I closed my eyes, trying to make her kiss me back but to no response. I smirked in the kiss as she kissed me back, wrapping her arms around my neck as she pulled closer.

Hehe. I took some ideas from my actual life experiences so I hope this works out well!