Bullies or 'bullies'▶Mark

Stage name: Mark

Birth name: Tuan Yi En

Music group(s): GOT7

Requested by: AngelExostan

Dedicated to: AngelExostan

~~~

"Yah! Isn't that Angel?!" you heard a high-pitched voice spoke.

You kept your head low as you took a small bite of your favourite cheese cake.

"Jinjja! It's the slut!" another screeched.

You bit your lip as you quickly stood up and made your way out of the cafe.

"Yah! Stop right there!" one yelled sternly.

You felt tears filled your eyes as you sped up your pace instead, ignoring the sasaeng fans. You gasped when someone grabbed your hair fro m the back. Whimpering softly, the girls pulled you into the alley.

"What do you want?!" you cried as the girls threw you on the wall.

"What do we want?" the girl snapped as she stepped towards you.

You felt your heart hammering as she closed up the gap in between you.

"You stole our oppa and still dare talk to us like that?!" she growled, tangling her fingers in your hair.

You cringed as you squinted your eyes shut, tears streaming down your face. "I-I didn't...!"

"Are you still going to lie?!" the second girl laughed. "Everyone has eyes to see!"

"B-but Mark n-needs his to lead his own life--"

"So what?!" the third one smirked. "At least he should have a celebrity girlfriend!"

"Instead of one beggar here..." the first one chuckled, her cold eyes piercing you.

"I'm not a beggar!" you cried as tears wet your burning cheeks.

Before you knew it, a slap came in your way as you gasped. You held your reddened cheek and stared at the culpirt.

"So? We're not as weak as you think. If you still do not leave our oppa by the end of the month, prepare to die." she threatened.

"Let's go."

You watched as the girls left you at a corner. You collapsed and stared into space in disbelief.

***

Hiding in a corner of your room had become a routine. It was the only way to pour out your feelings. When you hurt so much, Mark could not be by your side. Yes, he is the best boyfriend in the world. But, the more you could not tell him the truth. You love him. You did not want to leave him. Even if you were to bek illed ny those sasaeng fans, you would rather die beside Mark.

You hit your fist against your chest as you choked, tears falling without hesitation. It hurt so much like thousands of thorns being pierced into your heart. Even physical hurt was much better than emotional hurt.

You lifted your chin, glancing at the penknife on the floor. You rolled up your sleeve to reveal the scars on your inner wrist. You bit your lip at the sight of them. Taking the penknife, you began hurting yourself again. You gritted your teeth as tears streamed down your face in pain. You squinted your eyes shut and screamed in pain.

***

"Jagiya, let's go to the beach alright?" Mark suggested, grinning widely as he waited for your reply.

"Mmm, ani." you simply rejected.

You did not wanted to reveal all the deep scars to Mark. He would surely question you.