jeno - late night

word count : 501

-

okay, and then i need to move this to here...

you were at your desk working on a report for a project. you had been working for awhile and jeno came over and was waiting for you to get finished.

"hey babe?" you heard jeno call you.

"mhm?" you hummed in response.

"you should call it a night, it's getting pretty late. don't you have to wake up early?" jeno asked and you heard him get out of your bed. you heard him walk over to you and felt him wrap his arms around you. "you should get some sleep, baby," he said and kissed the top of your head.

"i'm almost done, see?" you said and showed him the report. "i just need to move this part over here and duplicate it. oh, i still need to fix the discussion," you realized and continued on working. you heard jeno sigh, "i'll be done soon, promise."

"yea, i don't believe that for a second," jeno said and suddenly picked you up from your desk.

"wha— hey! jeno!" you yelled and jeno threw you onto your bed. he got in next to you and hugged you.

"no more working for tonight. only cuddling and maybe having snacks," he commanded and held you tight.

you sighed and just hugged him back. "i have a lot of work to do, jeno," you said to him.

"but you shouldn't overwork. i know you like to get work done, but you have time to do everything. it doesn't need to be done as soon as possible," jeno said to you and kissed the top of your head. "you worry me."

"college isn't easy," you said to him.

"just because it isn't easy doesn't mean you should ruin your health," he said. "you should let me spoil you."

"...can i have ice cream?" you asked.

"ice cream? you got it," jeno said and let you go. he sat up and you did too. "nope, stay here. don't move." you rolled your eyes as jeno got out of bed and walked out of your room.

after a few minutes, jeno came back two mugs with whipped cream peeking out from the top. he handed you one while sitting on the bed next to you.

"thank you, babe," you said and kissed his cheek.

"of course," he replied and grabbed his laptop off of your nightstand. "let's watch something," he said and turned his laptop on. once he logged in, he pulled up netflix and started playing a show that both of you have been watching, "we're still on episode seven? i thought we finished it?"

"we're on episode nine. i have no idea why it's on seven," you said to him and jeno changed the episode to the correct one. you ate some of your ice cream and held the mug in your lap. "hey."

"what's up?" jeno looked at you.

you kissed him, "love you." you said and smiled.

"love you more," he replied and kissed you.