yuta - snowball fight

word count : 338

-

"yuta! stop it! let me make a snowball!" you yelled right after you were pelted with a snowball by your boyfriend, who was too busy drowning in his own laughter. "why isn't this working?" you groaned as you struggled to get the snow to stick together to create a snowball. "work!"

then, you felt a bunch of snow fall on top of you.

"yuta!" you yelled as you turned to look at him. he kept laughing as he ran away from you.

finally, you made a snowball and threw it at yuta, only for it to miss hitting him.

"damn it!" you yelled and yuta hit you again with a snowball.

you made another snowball and threw it at him. both of you continued pelting each other (mainly him pelting you because your snowballs weren't working out and your aim was horrible) until both of you ended up laying in the snow in exhaustion.

"that was fun," yuta commented.

"that was tiring," you commented.

"you suck at throwing," he said to you.

"gee, so nice of you to say," you replied, making him chuckle. "you kept hitting me and i couldn't make any snowballs to counterattack!" then, you groaned, "i'm never doing this again," you declared.

"that's what you said two weeks ago and look at you now," yuta said to you. "love you."

"if that is your way of asking for forgiveness for all of the snowball hitting, then no."

"so am i not allowed to love you anymore?" he asked.

"not until you let me win or until we can finally go inside and cuddle," you said and turned your head to look at him.

he stuck his tongue out before standing up and scooping up snow.

you shot up and grabbed some snow to throw at him but he threw snow at you before you got a chance to throw snow at him.

"oh, it's on, nakamoto," you said to him.

"bring it on, baby," he replied and round two of your snowball fight commenced.