yuta - cuddling

word count : 377

-

"come on, you can stay for one more episode," yuta said to you and kept hugging you. you tried to escape from his arms, but he just kept up his grip around you. "please?" he pleaded.

"i have to go get ready, yuta," you said to him and tried to break free from his grasp. "i'll be back in two hours. we can continue watching the show then."

"stay for a bit longer. i like holding you in my arms," he said to you and hugged you even tighter.

"i need to get ready! i'm meeting them soon, you know," you said to him.

"come on, a few more minutes," he begged you.

you sighed and gave in, "fine. five more minutes, and only five!" you said to him.

yuta grinned and kissed your forehead before resuming the show you two were watching. "so, what are you doing with your friends today?" he asked.

"we're just getting a bite to eat. we would hang out longer but some of them have to leave," you replied. you looked up at him, "i guess that works in your favor since you want me to cuddle with you."

"we just haven't been able to hang out as much, so i want to spend as much time as i can with you," he said to you.

you sighed, "both of us are always so busy, even on our off days," you stated. "the next time we're both off, let's make sure we just relax."

"if we're together, then i don't care what we do," yuta replied, "although, more cuddling sounds really nice."

"hey, i said five minutes, mister. that's all you get," you said to him. "did you water the plants?" you asked him.

"i'll do it when you leave," yuta said and brushed his hand through his hair. "so i have to eat dinner alone, huh?" he suddenly pouted.

"do you want me to bring you something to eat?" you asked him.

"no, i'll make something. don't worry about it," he smiled at you.

"alrighty, time for me to get up," you said to him and started getting out of bed.

"no!" yuta grabbed you again.

"yuta! i need to get ready and leave!" you yelled.

"don't leave me!"

"yuta!"