ten - concert

word count : 478

-

the crowd was packed as the concert went on. more and more people showed up as the night continued. you were with ten, or so you thought. during the last set, you had accidentally gotten separated from him since everyone was dancing and moving around.

you looked around to see if you could find him anyway, but it was extremely difficult to see through the massive crowd of people.

"chitta!" you yelled, during a set change, hoping you'd find him. "ten!" you grabbed your phone and texted him.

-

23:00

chittaphon

[ y/n ]
where are you?

[ ten ]
you tell me!

i told you to not let go of
me!

[ y/n ]
everyone was pushing
around and stuff.

i'm facing the middle of the
stage.

[ ten ]
i got pushed over to the
left.

stay where you are.

[ y/n ]
okay.

-

you put your phone away and a set change happened. you tried to enjoy everything that was going on, but you were scared since ten wasn't with you.

you had received the tickets from your boss, who was surprisingly into the same music you were despite her strict and scary personality at work. luckily, ten's rehearsals ended earlier than expected, so he was able to go with you.

"oh my god! it's them! it's jeno and jaemin!" someone screamed next to you. you looked at the stage and saw the bass player and guitarist getting ready for their set.

"look at hendery. he's so hot," another person yelled, mentioning the drummer who was running around on the stage, getting the crowd hyped up.

"yuta looks so good today," you heard someone else say as the lead singer was making sure everything was set up properly.

then, once the band was ready, you watched them perform their new single. everyone was having a blast in the pit. you kept singing just like the people around you.

"there you are!" you turned around and saw ten push through some people. he immediately hugged you. "you okay?"

i nod, "yea."

the two of you made sure to stick together as the rest of the concert continued.

"hey, ready to go? you said you wanted to dip at midnight," ten asked you in the middle of another set change.

"it's already midnight? yea, we should go," you said to him, nodding in agreement.

both of you made your way out of the venue and walked down the street towards where ten's car was parked.

"did you have fun?" you asked.

"i did, minus us being separated, but it was great. thank you for inviting me," he said to you.

you laughed as ten threw his arm over your shoulder, "thank my boss. she was the one who gave me the tickets." as you two stopped at a crosswalk, "let's go again."

he smiled, "sounds like a plan," he said before kissing your cheek.