yuta - after party

word count : 601

-

"a good turnout," yuta commented as you two walked into the venue for the after party of a fashion show. of the attendants, there were a lot of models, scouting agents, company people, and other celebrities who were present.

"looks like tonight will be a good one then," you said to him. he smiled and took your hand. both of you started walking around and meeting your friends, who attended tonight's show.

"hey! yuta! y/n!" you looked over and saw johnny, one of your models, flagging you down. he stood at a table with a glass in his hand.

"hey there," you said to johnny once you and yuta reached him.

you got together with jungwoo, another model and started talking. the four of you stood at a high top table with drinks and snacks on it. "so then, he just poured the bucket of water, but then hendery poured another bucket of water on him when he didn't even realize it!" jungwoo exclaimed as he told a story. you and the others laughed in response.

"dude, that's lowkey brutal," yuta replied.

"yea, especially since lucas had to wake up to that," johnny added on.

"excuse me, are all of you models?" a man came up to your group. "all of you look absolutely stunning, and i bet all of you were in tonight's show, too," he said and looked at you, "especially you, darling."

yuta protectively wrapped his arm around your waist. "yes, all of us are models. these two were in tonight's show," johnny replied, pointing out you and yuta.

"well, i'm looking for new people at my company, and i think all of you would be great. send your headshots and résumés over to my secretary, and he'll contact all of you about scheduling a shoot for you all," the man said and took his business card out. he held his card out to you.

"oh, thank you for the offer, but most of us are booked for the rest of the year," yuta spoke up. "our boss has done a lot for us already," he mentioned.

"well, i've probably been in the industry for a lot longer than your boss, so i think you guys should really consider it," the man said and tried handing his card out to you again. "you can look so much better, and i bet that we could make you more famous than your company can."

you smiled and took his card despite the pushiness in his voice. you looked at the card and noticed that he was from a company with a bad reputation. "you know, i would love to take your card, but if you want to keep complaining about the offers that you have been getting, then maybe this job isn't for you," you said to the man and slipped his card into a pocket on the inside of his jacket.

"excuse me?" he questioned, clearly offended at what you said.

you reached into your bag and took out your business card. "i'm the ceo of the company where these gentlemen are from. it's a pleasure to meet you, and please, do not insult me ever again," you said to him and put your business card into his hand. "have a nice night. guys, i'll see you around later," you said to johnny and jungwoo.

"see ya around, miss ceo," johnny said as you and yuta walked away.

yuta chuckled, his arm still around your waist. "what is it?" you asked him.

""miss ceo." i love the sound of that," yuta said to you and kissed your cheek.