winwin - "touch"

word count : 556

-

"why are you laughing? it really happened!" winwin whined as you as you two laid in bed together. he had the day off, and you two spent the morning cuddling, not wanting to start the day. "stop laughing at me," he said, realizing that telling you a story from the wayv dorm was a mistake.

"but that was so funny!" you replied and he pouted at you. "don't be like that," you said to him and got closer to him. he adjusted how his arms were around you.

"you still feel cold," he commented and held you tighter.

"it's cold in here," you replied and pulled up the covers to cover your shoulders. "do you want to do anything today?" you asked him.

"cuddle," he immediately answered.

"we're already doing that, doofus," you said to him before planting a kiss on his lips. "can you at least tell me what you want for lunch?" you asked, knowing that it was going to be noon soon.

"mmmm.....i don't care what you make. i'll eat anything," he replied, "but can we stay here for a little bit longer?" he asked. you nodded. "perfect," he said, pulling you into his chest.

"can we at least watch something or maybe listen to music?" you asked.

"want me to sing instead? cause i can screech like a dinosaur if you want," he offered and you started laughing at him. "hang on," he said and aimlessly moved his arm in attempt to grab his phone. he finally grabbed his phone and looked for a song to play.

he found a song and clicked on it. immediately, you heard a familiar intro to a classic nct song.

"na na na na na na"

you started singing along with the song for a second as winwin put his phone down above his head on his pillow.

"this is my favorite song," you said to him.

"and that's exactly why i played it," he replied.

"you looked so cute when you guys performed this song," you complimented.

"a little too cute in my opinion," he stated.

you playfully rolled your eyes, "oh whatever. you literally look like a ball of sunshine in everything cute related for nct."

"you're cuter," he suddenly stated.

"don't change the subject. you're cuter," you suddenly argued.

"okay, but you looked way cuter when you tried on the beret i wore that one time," he replied.

"but you're cuter than me all the time," you said to him.

"no, you are."

you rolled your eyes at him, "i swear to god, sicheng. if you want to throw hands, then i'll throw them. i'll be more than happy to fight you right here and right now," you said to him.

he leaned in and quickly kissed you, "you would never."

"try me," you replied. you kissed his cheek, "okay, i'm going to go cook." you got out of bed and winwin started whining.

"baby, touch me," he whined. "i'm cold now!"

"don't quote the song. you should get out of bed, too," you said as you grabbed a jacket that was on a chair. you put the jacket on and looked at winwin, who hid himself underneath the comforter. you walked back to the bed before pushing winwin off of the bed, making him yell.

"y/n!"

"love you too, babe."