mark - hungover

word count : 608

-

you woke up and immediately sat up in the bed you were in.

oh no...

you realized you were still in the frat house that you partied in from the night before. you looked around but yelled and fell off the bed. you crawled around and your back hit a wall.

y/n! what the fuck did you do last night?

you got up from the floor and stared at the person who was on the bed.

"oh, hey y/n," you looked at the entrance to the room and saw johnny in the doorway, "you good?" he asked.

you went up to him, "what the hell happened last night? i didn't drink that much, did i?"

johnny yawned, "you were up dancing with all of us for a good while, but you fell asleep on the couch and i think either jungwoo or taeyong brought you up here. i'm pretty sure mark was already asleep. he had way too much to drink."

you grabbed johnny's shoulders and brought him down a bit, "but nothing happened, right?" you asked.

"if you're asking if you and him—"

"don't say it out loud!"

"the answer is no. you two were passed out," johnny said and drank some water. "let go of me."

you let go of him and sighed in relief that nothing too crazy happened the night prior.

johnny started to walk away but turned around, "by the way, we have no food again. we're probably going to go to waffle house later if you want to come." you nodded and he walked away.

you looked in the room and saw mark still asleep on the bed. you went up to him and tried to wake up.

"mark? wake up, dude," you spoke and tapped his shoulder.

mark just groaned and pulled the blanket over himself. "gimme like a few more hours, i'll be okay," he groggily spoke.

"we're getting food. get up and drink some water," you said to him and picked up a water bottle from the nightstand. you twisted the cap off and smelled it to make sure it was water, but it wasn't. "who put vodka in here?"

"i probably did..."

"you really drank too much last night," you sighed.

you left the room and walked through the insanely messy house and made it to the kitchen. you grabbed a mug from a cabinet and poured some water into the mug. you looked around and saw haechan on the couch and taeyong and jaehyun are the floor. you grabbed another cup and poured water into it before walking over to taeyong. you poured the water from the cup onto taeyong and he jolted up.

"what the fuck?" he spoke and looked at you. "that was a real nice wake up call, y/n. real nice," he sarcastically spoke to you.

"it was about time everyone gets up. you can wake up those two. johnny says we're going to waffle house," you said to him and started walking away, "you can wake them up with water too."

you went back into the bedroom and saw mark still laying on the bed.

"hey, i brought you water," you said to mark and put it on the nightstand.

"i said a few more hours..." mark whined.

"okay, we can do this the hard way then," you said and grabbed the mug.

you raised the mug in the air and flipped it over. the water splashed onto mark and he jolted up. mark groaned and put his head down in his hands.

"i want a waffle..."

"come on, let's go," you said and dragged him out of the bed.