yuta - club

word count : 557

-

"hey, can we get two more shots over here?" you spoke to one of the bartenders with cash in your hands.

a bartender poured shots for you, and you grabbed the two shot glasses while they took the cash. you went back to yuta and handed him one of the glasses.

"thank you," he sang and both of you took your shots together. "oh, anyways, so the girl tripped on her own feet and just decided to just give up."

"what? if i was her, i would've tried to run after him again," you replied. "i can't believe it ends like that," you added. you looked around and saw more people going onto the dance floor, "wanna go dancing?" you asked him.

"i'm gonna eat for a second. go without me," he responded and drank some water.

"okay," you smiled and made your way to the dance floor.

you started dancing with everyone that was on the dance floor. so many people were having a good time and the beat dropped in the music. more people came onto the floor as the night continued.

"need a dancing partner?"

you turned around and saw a guy next to you. "no, i'm good here," you said to him.

"me and you could get out of here," he suggested and tried to grab your arm. you dodged him and looked around to see if yuta was still at the table; he wasn't there. "here, have some of this," he said and tried to offer you the drink in his hand.

"nope, i'm good," you said to him and tried to walk to another area; however, the dance floor was packed to the brim and you really couldn't move around.

"come on, have a sip. this stuff is really good," the guy said to you and successfully grabbed your arm. his grip was harsh.

"let go of me!" you yelled at him and some of the other patrons looked over at you at the sudden outburst.

suddenly, you saw yuta appear in front of you. he grabbed the guy's hand that was touching you, "back off, man," he said to him.

"this doesn't concern you," the douchebag said to yuta and pushed him. yuta didn't let go of him.

"it does when you're trying to hit on my girl and give her something that she doesn't want," yuta angrily spoke.

"hey! that's the guy who tried to put something in my drink earlier!" you heard another patron yell.

all eyes were on the guy and some bouncers walked through the crowd after noticing the commotion. the guy was reluctant and rolled his eyes but willingly left when one of the bouncers told him to leave.

yuta threw his arm around you as the dance floor became lively again.

"you okay, baby?" yuta asked and moved so he was in front of you. he pressed his forehead against yours, "baby?"

"i'm fine," you responded. yuta kissed you before hugging you tight.

"do you wanna stay here, or do you want to go home?" he asked.

"we can stay here. i don't want our night to be ruined," you said to him.

yuta smiled and kissed you again, "okay. come on, let's dance." the two of you danced for awhile and continued to have a lot of fun as the night went on.