jisung - school day

word count : 557

-

"y/n, can you make copies of these for me, please?" your teacher asked you as you put some papers away in your folder.

"yes ma'am," you replied and stood up from the desk you were at. you grabbed the papers from your teacher before leaving the classroom. then, you walked to the front office since it was closer than the staff rooms and went into the room with the copy machine. you stared making copies of the worksheets that were given to you, printing thirty pages for each unique worksheet.

as you waited for the first batch to be done, you heard someone speak, "sit in front of the principal's office, mr.park. he'll call you in," you easily recognized the voice to be one of the school's secretaries.

you peeked your head into the hallway and saw jisung, one of your classmates, sit down on a chair in front of the principal's office.

"dude, what happened to you?" you asked him, noticing that he had an ice pack in his hand. there was a very faint bruise on his face as well.

"huh?" he looked up and noticed you, "oh hey, y/n," he spoke and held the ice pack against his cheek. he noticed that you were worriedly looking at him, "i'm fine," he smiled a bit.

"what happened to you? did you get into a fight?" you asked and started to make copies of another worksheet.

you heard jisung sigh as the copy machine started making copies again. you looked back at him, "i got into a fight, but i have a good reason for it," he answered. you crossed your arms and wished for an explanation from him, "i feel like you're about to scold me..."

"just tell me what happened," you said to him and leaned against the door frame.

"i was defending one of the bunnies in the agriculture classroom," he admitted.

"that...that's actually really nice," you said, trying to picture the situation. "is the bunny okay?" you asked him.

"yea, no one messed with her, so she wasn't hurt," he answered. the copy machine finished printing, and you stepped back into the room and put in the next worksheet. "let's hope i don't get in too much trouble," he said as you poked your head out again.

"if you were defending the bunny, then i think you might be fine. but then again, you punched someone," you spoke and grabbed the papers that had finished printing. "so who were you fighting with?" you asked him.

"chenle," he answered.

"well, good job for defending the bunny. i bet she appreciates it," you said to him and he smiled a bit.

you saw the door to the principal's office open and saw chenle walk out, also holding an ice pack. he sat down on another chair in the hall.

the principal stepped out and looked at jisung, "come inside, mr.park," the principal spoke and walked back into his office.

"yes, sir," jisung stood up and waved at you before walking in. the door closed behind him.

you looked down at chenle, "so what did the bunny do to you?" you asked him.

chenle looked up at you, "it looked at me funny."

you deadpanned, "how did a bunny look at you funny?"

"it just did."

"...why do i know you two?"