jaehyun - school fair

word count : 405

-

"here you go," you said and handed someone a bag of chips and a can of soda. "next please," you said and saw jaehyun, your boyfriend, walk up to the stand, "what are you doing here?" you asked him, knowing he was working the stand for the baseball team.

"got done with my shift and wanted to see my girl," he said and leaned in to kiss your cheek.

you smiled at him, "do you want anything to drink or eat?" you asked him.

"can i have you?" he asked with a grin.

you looked at the time, "you can have me in fifteen minutes," you said to him. "want a water?" you asked.

"sure," he nodded.

you gave him the bottle of water and he kissed your cheek again before walking away. you attended to other students as the fair continued. once your shift was over, you grabbed a bottle of water for yourself, making sure to pay for it and for jaehyun's, and left the confession stand.

you found jaehyun leaning against a fence, watching a game of powderpuff football being played for the football field.

you walked up to him, "hi." he looked at you with a smile.

"hey, baby," he said to you and kissed your forehead. "wanna go walk around?" he asked.

"sure," you replied and did so. you walked to the different booths and looked at what other students were participating in. "want to do anything?" you asked him.

"not really. i just want to be with you," he answered. "what are you doing tonight?" he asked.

"tonight?" you questioned. "i have work," you mentioned and drank some water from your bottle.

"am i allowed to bother you?" he asked.

"as long as you don't steal any food," you replied, knowing that he loved to take any extra food that was made when he would come to your family's restaurant.

jaehyun rolled his eyes at you, "i don't steal that much."

"uh huh, is that so?"

he scoffed, "your parents don't even care," he said and stopped walking.

you looked at him, "what is it?"

"is that haechan in the dunk tank?" he asked and you looked at the booth for the dance club. you saw a dunk tank next to the stand and a familiar face sitting inside of it.

"should we go dunk him?" you asked him.

jaehyun took his wallet out to grab some cash, "yes."