jisung - car ride

word count : 314

-

"we're about two hours away, so go ahead and do whatever, but save a room for me and y/n to share. we'll meet you guys at the beach house," jisung spoke on the phone with jaemin.

"okay, we're about to go food shopping. you guys drive safe," jaemin spoke via the car system.

"we will. bye, hyung," jisung said to him.

"bye, jaemin. see you later," you spoke.

"see you guys," jaemin said before ending the call.

"hey, what exit do i take? is it 58?" jisung asked as he drove. you two were headed to the beach to meet with the guys, who were already there. you two had a late start due to you having to work an extra day.

you peeked at your phone screen and looked at the gps. "take exit 60," you spoke and leaned your head against the window. "my head hurts again," you sighed as you felt the same pain from earlier.

"again? you took medicine, didn't you?" he asked while switching lanes.

"no, i forgot," you replied.

"aw, baby," jisung quickly reached over and rubbed your thigh before putting his hand back on the steering wheel. "you wanna go to a rest stop or a gas station? we can get you a sprite or a ginger ale. maybe find some medicine," he suggested.

"we can when we reach halfway. i'll be fine for a bit," you said to him.

"are you sure? there's a gas station at the next exit according to the road signs," jisung mentioned.

"it's fine, babe," you said to him.

"well, hand me your phone. i can handle the gps. try to take a nap, maybe that'll help," he said to you.

you handed jisung his phone while you reclined your seat back. you fixed your position and closed your eyes.

"hey, love you," he said to you.

"love you, too."