yuta - lunch

word count : 440

-

you were working from home while yuta had the day off. unfortunately, you had a lot of work that needed to be finished, but you managed to do a lot of it since you work up.

"yes. okay. yes, that makes sense. okay, thank you. yes, thank you so much. have a nice day," you hung up the business call that you had just taken and walked back into the kitchen. you sat down at the table and started adding information to a report you were working on. as you know typed on a report, your laptop was suddenly taken away from you, "hey!" you yelled.

"eat," yuta demanded and kissed your cheek before turning back to the stovetop.

"at least let me turn my laptop off," you said and reached for your laptop that yuta put on the countertop. then, yuta moved so he was blocking you. "meanie," you pouted.

you turned back and saw that in place of your laptop was a bowl of noodles with some meat and vegetables. you took your glasses off and placed them on the table. you grabbed the chopsticks the yuta provided and started eating.

"thank you, yuta," you spoke.

"mhm," he replied. he sat down at the table with a bowl and plate of food. "did you get a lot of work done?"

you nodded, "yea. thank you for stopping me though, i'm so hungry," you said and picked up your glass of water. you brought your legs up and crossed them in front of you.

"you need to remember to take a break," he said and patted your head. "i don't want to worry about you when i have to go away."

"you can't blame me for getting work done," you said to him.

"i'm not blaming you. i'm just saying that sometimes you're forgetful about taking care of yourself," he said and kissed your head. "but seriously, you should take a break. you've been working since you woke up today, and you woke up pretty early."

"then are you offering to cuddle on the couch once we're done eating?" you asked.

yuta chuckled, "that sounds like a good idea. maybe we should watch a movie while we're at it."

"great minds think alike," you added and both of you laughed. you put your chopsticks down and hugged him, "you're the best."

"i know i am," yuta replied and you pouted, "i'm joking, stupid," he said and kissed you. "hurry up and eat. i want to cuddle."

"okay, okay," you replied and went back to eating. you two enjoyed your lunch together before going into the living room to cuddle.