taeyong - undercover

word count : 705

-

the casino became busy as the night continued on. you walked around and tried to get closer to a table, where a few of your targets were sitting at.

you sat down at a table with a watered down drink in your hand. you took a sip and kept your eye on your targets, who were talking and laughing amongst themselves with drinks and cigars in their hands.

"may i sit with you?" you looked up and saw a guy standing near you with a drink in his hand.

"go ahead," you said and he sat down across from you.

"what brings you here tonight?" you asked and took a sip of your drink. you glanced over his shoulder for a second before looking back at the guy.

"lookin' for some fun," he replied and leaned in towards you, "what's a pretty girl like you doing here?"

"waiting for the right guy to come along," you replied with a wink, and he grinned while leaning in even closer to you.

"listen agent, don't compromise my mission, and i won't compromise yours," the guy said to you.

you raised an eyebrow at him. "well, maybe don't be so obvious when you place your listening devices, then i won't be in your way," you replied to him with a smile on your face. "see you around, agent."

you finished your drink and stood up. the guy sat back in his chair while you walked away. you proceeded to walk around the casino and sneak into a private room. you took out a listening device that was in your bracelet and quickly placed it underneath one of the tables. then, you traveled around the room and placed more devices out.

as you turned around to leave the room, you immediately jumped when you saw the guy from earlier in the room. he was leaning against the wall next to the door with a smirk on his face.

"god, you could have said something. why are you in here?" you spoke before huffing out in annoyance.

the guy crossed his arms, "i need to place my bugs in here too. guess we're after the same people." he pushed himself off the wall and walked towards you. "we should play a game and see who makes their arrest first," he suggested and reached underneath a table in order to place a bug.

you scoffed and started walking towards the door, "there's no way you'll get it first. i'll definitely beat you to it," you confidently spoke. the guy reached you as you kept walking towards the door.

he grabbed your wrist and pulled you to him. with a smirk on his face, he trapped you between him and one of the tables, "we'll see about that."

then, you heard walking from outside of the room. "shit, we need to get out of here," you said to the guy.

"isn't that the only door that's unlocked?" he asked. you nodded. "time to improvise."

the guy suddenly put his arm around you and grabbed your chin before kissing you deeply. you continued playing along with the guy's improvisation as the door to the private room was swung open.

"hey! get out of here! this room is for a private group," someone yelled at you two.

he stopped kissing you, rolling his eyes. "come on, babe," he said and pulled you out of the room with him. "sorry bout that," he said to the guys trying to get into the room. you two started walking back into the busy casino.

"that was your improvisation? really?" you asked him as he put his arm around your waist.

"come on, you liked it," he said to you with the same smirk from earlier. you rolled your eyes at him as you two walked. "guess we need to stick together now."

"the name's y/n in case you ever want to call me by my name," you said to him.

"is that your real name or your undercover name?" he asked.

"guess you'll find out later," you replied with a sly grin. "what's yours?"

"my name is taeyong. nice to meet you, agent y/n," he said to you.

"nice to meet you, too, agent taeyong."