chenle - picnic

word count : 396

-

"hey, i'm about to be there," chenle immediately said as he answered your phone call. "are you at the park?" he asked.

"yea, i found a spot on the grass, so you should be able to find me easily," you replied. "see you soon?"

"just stay on the phone. just in case if i can't find you," he replied. "i just got to the park," he mentioned.

while holding your phone up to your ear, you looked around to see if you could find him. you saw little kids and families all together but couldn't see your boyfriend.

"i don't see you," you said and stood up from the blanket you were sitting on. you kept looking around for him.

"well, i see you," chenle said with a chuckle.

"i don't like this. chenle, don't do this to me," you whined and kept looking around. "you're annoying," you said and you heard him laugh, but you could hear the laughter nearby. you turned around and saw a tree. "stop hiding behind the tree," you said, putting your phone down.

chenle walked out from behind the tree, "you're no fun," he said while hanging up. he held up the plastic bag in his hand, "got lunch."

"thank you," you said and took the bag from his hand.

"hey, i haven't seen you in forever and i don't get a kiss or anything?" he asked as both of you sat down on the blanket you had set up.

you looked at him, "i guess one wouldn't hurt," you said and pecked his lips, making both of you laugh. "you're cute."

"so are you," he smiled. "i'm glad we both have the day off," he mentioned.

you unpacked the food that he brought and both of you started eating together.

"did you cut your hair?" chenle asked, moving his hand to hold a strand of your hair.

"maybe two weeks ago?" you replied, unsure of the exact time. he pouted before leaning his head against your shoulder. "what's wrong?"

"i haven't seen you in so long...i missed you," he admitted.

you hugged him, "we're together now, aren't we? and that's what matters right now." you kissed the top of his head, and chenle looked up at you. you kissed him again on the lips. "i missed you, too," you replied to his statement.

"love you."

"love you, chenle."