sungchan - mafia

word count : 597

-

"are we done here?" you asked, leaning into your hip as you stand.

"give your boss my thanks. we appreciate this opportunity with you guys," a guy said while opening a small plastic bag with a flash drive in it, "this has everything on it?" he asked, dumping the flash drive into his hand.

you nodded. then, you politely bowed, "i'll be leaving now," you announced. you left the room through a door that was in the middle of the street. "how come they had to send me?" you complained to yourself. "they could've just sent some newbie."

you walked through an alley as a shortcut and turned onto a street that had a few buildings. you started walking back towards your headquarters.

as you walked down another block, you noticed someone in front of you. you slightly looked up and saw a guy looking at you from ahead. you looked back down at the ground and tried to walk past the guy, but he stopped you by grabbing your arm.

"this isn't your territory. i thought those 127 guys taught you better than to walk onto our turf," the guy said to you.

"i'm just passing through here. i'm doing nothing to bother you," you said and swiped his arm off of you.

"a pretty girl like you shouldn't be with some lowlifes," the guy said to you and put his hand on your waist. "shouldn't you be with someone?" he asked. you noticed him take a gun out and point it at you, aiming straight for you stomach.

"so it's always the girl who needs protection? maybe you should remember who you're dealing with," you replied, looking at him dead into his eyes.

"someone like you isn't going to be able to mess with me," the guy said and leaned his face in towards yours.

then, a car pulled up next to you and the guy. you looked and watched the window roll down to reveal someone in the driver's seat.

"leave," the driver demanded.

"yes, sir," the guy complied and stopped touching you. the guy walked away and put his gun away while you walked around the car so you were standing in front of the driver's window. you leaned over and rested your arms against the already open window.

"trying to protect your enemies again, sungchan?" you asked.

the driver looked at you with a smirk. "i was trying to be nice to the girl who i'm going to steal one day," he replied. "want me to take you home?" he offered.

"no, thank you though. i need to meet with one of my bosses," you mentioned.

"when are you going to leave them and join us?" he suddenly asked.

you shrugged your shoulders, "you might need to kidnap me in order for that to happen." you looked over and saw a familiar car pulling up near sungchan's.

"don't tempt me now, y/n," he grinned again and leaned in towards you, his face just millimeters away from yours. "i really might just have to take you."

you smirked, "yea, good luck with that." you kissed his cheek before pushing yourself away from his car. you turned back and saw doyoung get out of the car. he held the backseat door open for you.

you turned back to sungchan and winked at him before getting into the car. doyoung closed the door and got into the front passenger seat before jaehyun drove off.

"flirting with the enemy again?" jaehyun asked.

you shrugged your shoulders, "what can i say? it's fun playing with him."