jisung - skateboard

word count : 420

-

you were on your way to school, riding your skateboard to get there. with it still being pretty early in the morning, not many cars were out, meaning you were able to skate on the streets.

once you got closer to your school, you moved onto the sidewalk. you saw a few students and passed by them while riding.

"behind you," you spoke up when a guy was in your way. "behind you," you repeated as you got closer to him.

"huh?" the guy looked back but didn't move so you crashed into him.

"ow!" you hissed once you fell on the ground. "i said "behind you"!" you yelled.

"should've said something sooner," the guy replied and stood up from the ground. he brushed off his jeans and took his headphones out.

"i did. you should've paid attention," you replied to him and stood up.

"you okay?" he asked.

"huh? yea, i'm fine," you replied, picking up your skateboard.

"wait a minute," the guy grabbed your arm, "you're bleeding."

"it's fine, i'm not gonna die," you said. "i'll grab a band-aid," you said as the guy tried to check if you were hurt anywhere else. "can you let me go now?"

"let's go to the infirmary," he said and started dragging you.

"i can walk on my own," you said and got out his grasp.

both of you went into the school building and went to the infirmary. the school nurse wasn't there yet so you just went ahead and grabbed a band-aid.

"you need to clean it. there's probably dirt in there from when you fell," the guy said to you. he opened a small package and took a wipe out. "can i see it?" he asked.

you nodded and showed him your arm. he cleaned the wound on your arm and put some ointment on it before putting a band-aid on it.

"all good," he smiled and threw away the wipe and the wrapper away.

"thanks," you said. "um...sorry for being rude," you apologized.

"don't worry about it," he said to you. "wanna get breakfast real quick before class?" he suggested.

"oh, sure," you replied with a nod.

you two walked out of the infirmary and headed to the cafeteria.

"what's your name?" you asked as you two walked.

"jisung," he replied. "you?"

"y/n," you answered. "i'll try not to crash into you next time," you said to him, "but no promises."

he smiled, "if it's you, then i wouldn't mind at all."