winwin - date night

word count : 549

-

"button your jacket, baby," winwin instructed as you two got up from your seats. he put his jacket on while you buttoned his letterman jacket that you had borrowed from him (and effectively claimed as yours). "ready?" he asked you.

you nodded, "mhm."

the two of you started heading out of the restaurant. "did you have fun today?" he asked as you two left the restaurant through two sets of doors. both of you started walking to his dorm still you would be spending the night there.

you nodded, "yea. thank you for taking me out today," you said to him.

"you're welcome," he said with a smile.

"hey, are you sure it's okay if i spend the night at your dorm?" you asked.

he nodded in confirmation, "yea, don't worry about it anymore. the guys are cool with it, and i'll make sure to drop you off at your place in the morning," he said with a smile.

"thank you," you said started to shiver due to the temperature and the slight breeze in the air.

"the temperature has been dropping a bit this week," winwin mentioned. "you're shivering, do you want to wear my jacket?" he offered once he noticed your unintentional moments.

you shook your head, "no, it's okay."

he suddenly stopped walking, which made you stop walking. then, he took his arm off your shoulders and grabbed your hands, "you're absolutely freezing, baby," he said in concern before squeezing your hands.

"no, you're just too warm," you replied, despite knowing that you were freezing cold.

he put his hand that was holding yours in his hoodie pocket to help you warm up, "there we go."

you laughed, "it's okay, sicheng."

"no, it's not okay, y/n. your hand is cold. ice cold," he said as you two started walking again. you reached the end of the block and turned onto another street. "oh, look over there," he pointed.

"what?" you looked over, but only saw a lit lamppost in an open area. then, you felt a kiss on your cheek and immediately looked back at your boyfriend, "d-did...did you just..."

you could tell winwin was blushing and let go of you so he could walk away from you.

"hey! don't just kiss my cheek and walk away, mister!" you said and went after him. once you reached him, you hooked your arms together and kissed him on his cheek. "you're being so affectionate. this is weird."

"am i not allowed to be affectionate with my girlfriend?" he asked, "cause i can definitely stop."

"no! i like it when you're like this," you said and smiled at him. "love you."

"love you, too."

as you two got closer and closer to his dorm, a thought popped into your head. "are you only being affectionate now so that the guys don't tease you later?" you asked him, wanting confirmation about your thought.

"i-um...yea," he admitted and fiddled with his glasses in embarrassment.

you smiled and kissed his cheek again, "you're so cute."

"you're cuter," he replied and kissed you.

the two of you eventually made it back to his dorm, only for the rest of the guys to make fun of him at the tiny moments of affection that happened between you two.