johnny - dinner

word count : 550

-

20:03

johnny

[ johnny ]
hey, bb

i'm coming home
late today, so just put
dinner in the fridge.

[ y/n ]
if you're coming home
late, then how about
i bring you dinner?

[ johnny ]
but you probably
had a long day at work.
you should just chill
at home.

[ y/n ]
it's fine. i don't mind.
besides, i'm lonely
without you here >_<

[ johnny ]
haha, you're always lonely
without me.

so, see you soon then?

[ y/n ]
i'll be on my way over
soon.

you put your phone down and started packing up a portion of food for johnny. as you packed up the food, you ate your share.

once you finished packing up johnny's dinner, you got ready to leave your apartment. then, you left your apartment and headed downstairs to the first floor. you left your apartment building and walked to your car, which was parked near the end of the block.

you unlocked your car and got into the driver's seat. you put the food on the passenger seat and put your phone in one of the cupholders. you put your seatbelt on and started up your car. and making sure it was safe, you drove away and headed towards the company building.

after about fifteen minutes, you arrived at the company building and parked your car. with johnny's dinner in your hand, you got out of your car and locked it. then, you walked into the building, waving at one of the workers who you knew, and headed upstairs.

you walked down the hall and peeked into a few practice rooms since you didn't know which room johnny was in. you opened another door and saw nct working with their choreographer. you quietly walked in and a few guys waved at you.

"hi," you quietly spoke and walked into the room. you quietly closed the door and walked to the side of the room where you set down johnny's lunch. you sat down on the floor and quietly observed their practice.

some time passed and you yawned since you had been up since early hours of the day.

"i knew you were tired," you looked up and saw johnny walking over to you.

"i'm okay," you said to him. johnny crouched down in front of you and kissed your forehead. "you'll probably need to heat up the food. i doubt it's warm anymore."

he shrugged his shoulders and grabbed the lunch box. he opened and immediately started eating. "you should go home before you get too tired."

"i told you i was lonely," you said to him while leaning against his arm. you closed your eyes, "the food's cold, isn't it?"

"i don't care, i'm hungry," johnny replied.

"hey, how come johnny gets dinner?" you heard jungwoo ask. you opened your eyes and saw a few guys looking at you.

"yea, where's mine?" haechan asked.

"not my problem," you said. "go order takeout or get yourself a girlfriend." you said.

"i got it, i'm ordering food," doyoung spoke up while looking at his phone, causing some of the guys to go over to him.

you looked at johnny, "can you drive us home later?" you asked him.

johnny looked at you, "are you sleepy?" he asked and you nodded. "yea, i'll drive," he said and kissed your forehead.