kun - movie

word count : 620

-

"you'll just sit here and talk to another guy. i think he should be here soon," a staff member said to you.

you nodded, "okay, thank you."

"no, thank you. we've been needing extras for a lot of scenes and we finally got enough people here for this one," she said to you before walking away and directing more people onto the set.

after a few minutes of playing with a prop, you saw someone walk up to you.

"hi, i was told to sit with you," the guy said to you.

"hi," you smiled and he smiled back. he pulled out the chair across from you and sat down across from you. "i'm y/n."

"nice to meet you. my name is kun," he introduced himself to you.

"nice to meet you, too," you replied. you stated at him for a few seconds and put the prop back on the table. "you look kind of familiar," you mentioned, which made the guy chuckle, "what?"

"i probably look familiar because i'm a singer," he replied. "have you heard of wayv or nct?" he asked.

then, you started to remember where you've seen him before. "oh, you sang "without you", right?" you questioned.

he laughed, "i sing in the chinese version, yes. but i'm also the leader of wayv."

"wow."

kun laughed again, "if you know "without you", then you probably like some of our other songs, am i right?" he asked.

you nodded, "i think my favorite song is "action figure"," you answered.

"oh come on, you're just saying that because i'm in wayv, aren't you?" he asked.

"i'm telling the truth!" you said to him. "i love a lot of songs, but "action figure" is definitely on top," you added.

"okay," he sat back in his chair, "what's another song that you like?" he asked.

"i like "highway to heaven" a lot," you answered. "i think it's my favorite song by nct 127, but "love me now" and "love song" are also really good songs," you said rested your elbows on the table. "so what's a worldwide known singer doing as an extra for a movie?" you asked.

"i was actually at a schedule but some staff members asked me to come since it shouldn't take that long for the scene they're filming," kun answered. "what are you doing here?" he asked and sat back up and put his hands on the table.

you shrugged your shoulders, "i don't really know. i got pulled away while in the dressing room and now i'm here."

"you're an artist? or an actress?" he asked.

"um, neither. i'm actually a stylist for another group," you answered.

"what? and they just pulled you in here for a scene?" kun asked.

"we were on break anyways," you said and checked your watch, "but i have to leave soon so hopefully they'll finish on time." you said and looked over at the area where the main actress was.

"hey y/n," kun spoke and you looked back at him, "would you want to get a cup of coffee or tea sometime?" he asked.

you started to smile, "yea, i'd love that actually."

"okay, filming is done! thank you for your participation!" someone suddenly announced.

you and kun stood up. "you need to go, right? maybe we could exchange numbers and text later to meet for drinks?" kun asked.

"mhm," you replied.

kun reached into his pocket and took his phone out. he unlocked his phone and handed it to you. you typed your phone number in and gave him his phone back.

"see you soon," you said and smiled at him.

"see you soon," kun smiled before you hurried back to here you were needed.