jungwoo - injury

word count : 538

-

19:19

jungwoo ❤️

[ jungwoo ]
hey angel, whatcha
up to?

[ y/n ]
just at home. what's up?

[ jungwoo ]
wanna hang out? i
miss you.

[ y/n ]
i think i'll stay here tonight.
it's kind of hard for
me right now.

[ jungwoo ]
is something wrong?
i can come over it you
want.

[ y/n ]
no, you're probably
tired from work. don't
bother coming over.

[ jungwoo ]
too late. already out
the door. on my way
now, and i'll grab food.

[ y/n ]
istg jungwoo

you sighed and continued laying on the couch. you put your phone down beside you before grabbing the tv remote. you changed the channel to a different show and got comfortable again.

after about twenty minutes, you heard your front door unlock and open. "angel! i'm here!" you heard jungwoo exclaim.

oh boy.

"i got kimchi pancake and some chicken. do you have any soda in—what the hell did you do?" you looked over and saw jungwoo standing in the entrance way to your living room. he stared at you, well, more like at the cast on your leg.

"hi."

"why is there a cast on your leg? how? do i even want to know how?" he questioned and put the plastic bag in his hand on the coffee table. he walked in front of you and leaned down to kiss your forehead. "okay, but seriously, what happened to you? i haven't seen you in like five days and this is the first thing i see once i see you again?" he asked in concern.

you crossed your arms, "you don't want to know..." you muttered.

"angel, just tell me. you weren't in an accident, right? why didn't you tell me anything?" he asked, "what happened?"

you shook your head at him, not wanting to tell him how you broke your leg.

"just tell me. what happened to you?" he asked.

you heavily sighed. "so you know how we saw that movie last weekend?" you asked him.

he nodded, "yea. that was a good movie."

"well, fast forward to two days ago. i was watching tik toks, and i...i tried to pretend that i knew martial arts and may or may not have fallen onto my leg," you explained, shrinking as you spoke.

jungwoo just stared at you for a second before hysterically laughing at you.

"hey! don't laugh!" you whined and tried to hide yourself with the blanket that was on the couch.

"i'm sorry, but that is way too funny," he laughed. "i can't believe that you decided to pretend you could do all of the moves from the movie. did you pretend that you could beat up the dude with the swords too?" he asked, still laughing.

you pouted and didn't answer.

"you're such a klutz, my klutz," he said and bent down in front of you. "if i rent the movie again, can you re-enact everything that happened?" he asked, which made you frown.

"are you just trying to get me to break my other leg?" you asked him. "how about you try to do martial arts?"

"yea, sorry. no can do. i need to dance for my music show schedules," he said and kissed your forehead.