jungwoo - designer

word count : 608

-

you were working on pieces for an upcoming show. as you were working on one of the pieces, you heard your phone ring.

you walked over to a table that was clear from fabric and picked up your phone. the person calling you was your fiancé, jungwoo. you answered the call and put the phone up to your ear.

"hello?" you spoke.

"hey, you're at the studio, right?" jungwoo immediately spoke.

"yea, why?" you asked.

"open the door, i forgot my key," he said before hanging up.

"he's...here?" you questioned to yourself before walking to the front door. you unlocked the door and opened it, revealing jungwoo. "don't you have work?" you asked him.

"i just got off, and i knew your were here, so i thought i'd come by and see you," he replied and walked in. you closed the door and locked it. jungwoo kissed your cheek, "how's everything going?" he asked you.

"good," you answered. you two walked into the studio, and you started working again.

jungwoo sat down on a stool next to you while taking his phone out to play a game.

"oh, hey, babe?" you called out to him, and he looked up at you. "can you try something on for me? it's one of the pieces you're going to wear at the next show."

he instantly nodded and stood up, "sure." he put his phone down on the table, and you handed him a pair of pants and a jacket. "there's no shirt?" he asked.

"you don't need one," you simply replied.

jungwoo went into another room to change while you organized everything since the whole room was a bit of a mess. you had been working for awhile so the room had definitely been affected by your messy work ethic.

"how do i look?" you heard jungwoo speak.

you looked up and saw him standing near the door to the room he was just in. he was wearing the pants and had the jacket buttoned up, but hell, he looked good.

"hot."

jungwoo started laughing while you walked up to him.

"does it fit you well?" you asked him. "the pants look loose on you," you commented while looking over the outfit on him.

"yea, but they're not too bad. should i wear a belt?" he asked.

"i'll fix it. i didn't want a belt with this one. how does the jacket feel?" you asked him.

"the sizing is perfect, but i think some of the fabric is sticking out too much on the inside so it feels kind of itchy," he explained and undid the buttons to the jacket. "it would've been better with a shirt."

"will you be quiet?" you asked him, and he stuck his tongue out at you. you looked at the stitching on the inside of the jacket, "you look good with it unbuttoned. would it be better for you to wear it unbuttoned?" you asked him.

he nodded, "i'm fine with whatever, but aren't you going to be jealous of others seeing your fiancé's body?" he teased you.

"looks like you're wearing it buttoned up then."

"what? no, it's itchy."

you rolled your eyes, "it's for like twenty seconds, and you're right, i will be jealous if my fiancé shows his abs off," you said to him before lightly pushing him away, "now go change. you're too hot to look at, and i need to fix it." you went back to the table you were at and started working again.

"are you complaining?" jungwoo asked you.

"who said i was complaining? you're hot as hell," you replied to him and heard him chuckle.