hendery - phone call

word count : 385

-

you woke up when you heard your phone obnoxiously ring. morning had unexpectedly came sooner for you.

your eyes were barely opened when you grabbed your phone from beneath your pillow and answered the phone call while putting the phone up to your ear. "what?" you groggily spoke.

"good morning, baby," you recognized hendery's voice.

you proceeded to remove your phone from your ear and hang up. you closed your eyes and put your phone next to you.

however, your phone started ringing again. you grabbed your phone and answered the call, "leave me alone."

"don't hang up—"

you hung up and put your phone on your nightstand while rolling away, but of course, your phone rang once again. you picked it up and answered the call again, "i'm punching you the next time i see you."

"stop resulting into using violence. that's mean. anyways, you told me to call you when i woke up," hendery mentioned and you recalled your conversation from the night before. you groaned. "did you go to bed late?"

you turned onto your back. "yea. i woke up in the middle of the night and decided to watch a few episodes of a show. i think i fell asleep around three," you mentioned.

"are you doing anything today?" he asked.

you looked at the time, "my first class starts soon and i have another one afterwards. then i'll be done for the day," you answered and rolled onto your back.

"then can i come over? i'm bored," hendery said.

"and what are you going to do? watch me do homework?" you asked.

"i mean, i would like to see my girlfriend since i haven't seen her in like two weeks," he said and you could hear him moving around. "i'll bring breakfast for us."

you smiled, "okay. you can come over."

"good, cause i'm already changing," he replied.

you laughed. "why am i not surprised?" you said to him. "can you get cinnamon rolls? i've been wanting some lately," you asked.

"but we don't need any, you're my cinnamon roll," he said and you rolled your eyes. "why can i sense you rolling your eyes at me?"

"because i actually was," you replied and removed your blanket. "see you soon?"

"mhm."

"i love you, hendery."

"i love you, too, babe."