chapter 112 - later's baby

*Jessie*

I and Danny visited the police station a few days ago and I haven’t heard anything yet. It has been exhausting trying to keep it bottled up and now it’s out there I think it’s going to be easier to move on now.

I, dan, tom and will are all chilling in the ‘chillax room’- our teams are with chorographers. Holly is with my team. We have been told to just leave them too it.

There’s a knock at the door and we all turn to look. A sheepish Ana stands in the door. She’s is Danny C’s p.a.

Ana: um, Jessie, Ur, there’s, Ur some people to see you…

What?

I look puzzled at Danny.

Jessie: um ok

She lets them in and two police officers stand in the door way. I leap up off of Danny’s lap.

Officer 1: Miss Cornish

Jess: hi um, Jessie please call me Jessie

Officer 2: can we have a word please miss?

Officer 1 seemed more relaxed, whereas officer 2 was harsher.

Jessie: Ur yeah, sorry of course yes. Shall we go to my dressing room?

They nod and walk out. I turn and looked worried at dan and catch both tom and will’s confused looks. I walk out after them and we sit in my dressing room.

Officer 1: Miss Cornish is it right you made a statement of suspected murder committed by a miss Wilson on the 26th of February?

Jessie: yes, that’s correct…

Officer 1: ok well we have identified the man you suspected to have been killed; he was a Jamie Robinsons he was on the missing persons register. We are currently putting a case together then the arrest of miss Wilson will be put into action if the case is strong enough.

Jess: o-ok, how long do you think that will take?

Officer 2: it all depends, a week to a year… however if the case goes to court- very likely you may be asked to appear in the stands.

I nod

Officer 2: we will keep you up to date as the case processed. A relations officer will be assigned to you, to keep you up to date and answer any questions you may have- do you have any now?

Jess: um ok, Ur will- will kate- miss Wilson know I made the statement…

Officer 1: no, not unless it goes to court.

Jess: ok, um thank you…

Officer 2: no worries, goodbye Miss Cornish

They leave and I sit back down and take a huge deep breath. I decide to send a tweet

Tweet: @JessieJ sometimes you have to do something to help yourself at the compromise of someone else… don’t feel guilty as long as you have the right principles…

I sigh and Danny comes in.

Danny: ok?

I nod

Jess: she didn’t press charges against me; she let me have my freedom… and now? Im going to take hers…

Danny: babe, you hurt her a little- she killed someone!

Jess: I know… his name was Jamie Robinsons… he would have had a family…

Danny: baby don’t beat yourself up…  

Jess: mmm

Danny: Danny C said that’s a wrap for today, one of the dancers has had to go so we will pick up again in two days…

Jess: oh ok… are you still going on your lads night tonight?

Danny: not if you don’t want me too

Jess: no, no, don’t not go because of me. Go and have fun…

Danny: you’re amazing

He kissed my lips

Jess: plus holly’s here so I’ll be fine

He smiled and I grab my bag and Jacksons lead and we walk out. Tom and will join us.

Tom: jess? You ok?

Jess: yes, thank you tomio

Will: you sure?

Jess: yeah, I am now, thanks guys!

We walk out and grab a bite to eat together in the hotel before heading up to rooms. I lay on the bed watching TV playing with Jackson. Danny getting ready.

Jess: so who’s going out with you tonight?

Danny: will, glen, mark, Rodney, ben and will’s brother.

Jess: no tom?

Danny: he was coming but he didn’t feel up too it…

Jess: oh, what time you going?

Danny: half an hour?

Jess: cool, I didn’t know glen and mark were up?

Danny: we are performing Saturday they came up for rehearsals…

I text holly quickly.

Text: oi bitch ;) coming up for a girl’s night tonight? Love you Jxxx

Reply: oi cheeky cow ;) sure! Should I bring anything? Love you too Hxxx

Text: yay, um no I don’t think so… come up in about 20-30 minutes? Jxxx

Reply: okay, see you soon Hxxx

Danny: what you smiling about?

Jess: nothing

I say sweetly

Jess: holly’s coming up

Its soon time for him to go, holly arrives as im saying goodbye.

Jess: have fun, don’t do anything stupid…

I say looking up at him, my hands rested on his chest. His arms round me.

Danny: I will, I love you have fun with hols

Jess: I will, love you more!

He kisses me and walks to the door. He goes to close it when she shouts

Danny: laters baby

I smile a cute, sweet, shy smile. My whole body became fuzzy.

Holly: awh, you’re cute together… he’s sweet…

Jess: I know

I smile and we both laugh. We sit on the sofa.

Holly: wine?

Jess: I don’t dri-

She raises an eyebrow at me.

Holly: Girl’s night, and you’re not going to have a glass of white wine?

Jess: go on then

I smile and we sit on the couch with a glass of white wine and have a catch up. I tell holly about how me and Danny are getting on, and about kate and she spoke about her and glen and how her dancing is getting on. Everything is ok- right at this moment in time. Living in this moment.

****sorry it’s late and crap and ugh. Im finding it really hard to write at the moment and I don’t know why just have constant writers block: / please comment, vote and fan: Dxx****