chapter 72 - the voice final (part 1)

*jessie*

its the voice final, its the voice final!

danny: some ones in a happy mood?

jess: its the voice final *sings* and im on so many drugs so i can walk and dance with out my crutches i dont know what planet im on...

i laugh and so does he. of course i do not what planet im on, just im on relaxents, morphine and loads of other stuff i probably wouldnt be able to feel a bus hit me. which is good because i want to party at the voice final!!

im so excited, more than anything! we are called out for sound check before given time to get ready. i get taken to wardrobe and make up, we go over loads of outfits befor i decide on a pair of high waisted leather shorts, plain black top and a string sorta shirt thing, i dont know hard to explain. i do my own make up and alisha my hair stylist does my hair into a neat bob.

vince: JESSSSIEEEEEEE J!!!

i spin round and vince is in the door way.

jess: its VINNNNNCE KIDDDD!!!

we laugh and he comes and hugs me.

jess: ready to own that mother beepin stage *funny voice*

vince: oh yeah baby!

we laugh and have mics fitted. im on my crutches until i dont need them, i dont want it to swell anymore. i have one of those removerable cast things, so i can take it off to sleep in. i have a plain pair of black heels on- well one. but me and vince have a smoke layer so its not so obvious.

holly: its the voice final!

crowd: *cheers*

jess: good luck guys! your gunna need it!

i laugh and waddle over to in front of toms chair- with out being noticed. i hear danny say something

danny: shes a cocky so and so...

i laugh to myself

holly: singing eachothers hits, its the voice judges!!!!

the music kicks in, its show time baby. the spot light come on me and i dance- sexyish to the music before singing a good old tim song- its not unusual haha.

jess: its not unusual to be loved by anyone *wink*, its not unusual to have fun with anyone, but when i see you hanging about with anyone, its not unusual to see me cry, i wanna die...

i walk into the middle of the stage where tom was,

tom: yeah

jess: ladys, and gentlemen... oh sir tome jones... *gestures*

tom:its not unusual to go out at anytime...

jess: la da de da da dum

tom: but when i see you out and about its such a crime... if you should ever want to be loved by anyone...

i get close to tom

jess: thats you tom

tom: its not unusual, it happens everyday... no matter what you say

im really getting into this, my hips are going, my arms are going. my grove is auwn.

will: come on! come on! yeah, everybody in the place put your hands up, everybody in the place put your hands up, put ya put ya put ya hands up! gooooo!

the music changes

tom: im still alive but im barely breathing, just prayed to a god that i dont believe in, cause i got itme while see got freedom, cause when a heart breaks no it dont breakeven...