chapter 76 - walk out the door

*jessie*

i got home with just over 1 hour until the voice end of series party. do i feel up for it? no. but im going to go for tom and to say goodbye to everyone. i dont think im going to be doing series two. id love to yeah, but i need to focus on my second album. the lads have been trying and get me to stay, but i dont know.

but danny this whole thing with danny! there is defiantly a tension between me and danny, and yes i admit sometimes it sexual, but WHY IS IT SO HARD?!   i know what i need!

text: hey Han, could do with a chat? :/ xxxxxxx

she soon replied.

text: hey, come straight over!! xxxxxxx

i smile and sort my hair and make up now, so i have more time to talk to hannah. i would have asked rachel but i know she has work. i love my sisters. 

the door soon goes

jess: ITS OPEN!! 

i grab two flavoured waters and hobble into the lounge, i give hannah a big hug

hannah: look at you!

i laugh and we sit down

hannah: so whats up?

jess: um... you... ur... you kow danny and everything that happened all them years ago?

hannah: what him pushing you to rehab, cheating on you-

jess: yes! yeah... well recently he has been asking about 'us' and i think wanting to get back together, he said he still loves me...

hannah: and you? how do you feel about him?

jess: i-i dont know... i think i... love him... but its complex. 

hannah: ok so you want him to be your boyfriend? or rather friends?

jess: he would be an amazing boyfriend, he is handsome and sweet but he has a girlfriend and we... we kissed the other week

hannah: your worried that if you say yes to it and he leaves his girlfriend for you then he'll cheat on you...?

jess: a little i guess... i dont think he would but irma- his girlfriend, is so nice and i dont know whether i could do that to her and ive been telling myself i hate him because of the past but now i think maybe that was just my way of denying i love him?

hannah: well, you know i cant tell you what to do but i can say, think about it, maybe stay away- back off and see what happends, if him and his girlfriend break up then maybe if you still feel the same way try? or maybe you shouldnt dig up the past, maybe you should be the grown up, the resonisble one? i dont know babe...

jess: yeah, that seems ok, back off, yeah

i smile as i proccess it all. i hug her and she gives me a lift to the party as i cant drive. i get out

jess: thank you so much Han!

hannah: its ok, just remember be careful yeah!

jess: love you

hannah: love you too

i hobble towards the door and see dan's car- he is in it. i go over and knock on the window, he looks away and i get in. 

danny: not really in the mood for another argument!

jess: good cause neither am i, i wanted to say sorry for snapping earlier, if your with bo then you are if your not your not, its not my buisness...

-

-

danny: did you hear what she said after the show?