Chapter 4 - whats reality, whats fake!?

*jessie*

It's been a week since I decided to tell danny, I haven't yet but I will. especially since in science every two minuets mark turns round winks and looks at Danny and me. just purely trying to wind me up. holly has also told Milly what I'm going to do.

We have double science today, one down stairs in a lab, the other up stairs in a language room. no idea why we move but we have to.

We pack as our stuff up, grab our bags and wonder up stairs.

Mitch: so how are we?

Jess: great you?

Mitch: no, I mean about telling?

Jess: nervous to say the least!

We arrive up stairs, such a Long journey.

Mr masters: right, I want you all in groups of ur um 4, go!

Mark: jess! holly! over here!

Me and holly walk over and sit down, we start some evaluation thing.

Jess: um danny?

Danny: jess?

I love it how he calls me jess! only my close friends call me jess.

Jess: can I have a word at lunch please? privet?

Danny: um sorry, I'm busy all lunch from now till Easter!

Jess: oh um...

Danny: just tell me now?

Jess: please don't hate me!

Danny: I'm sure I won't hate you!

Milly: OI FAG HAVE YOU TOLD HIM YET!!??!

right here goes before she says anymore!

Jess: right you know Sam? from the other lesson?

I had a few moments of courage.

Danny: oh yeah.

Jess: *deep breath* he's you.

*danny*

What does she mean he's you?! What does she mean by telling me this?!

Danny: what?!

Jess: I think your good looking, smart, funny and I love your accent!

What is she asking me out?!

Danny: w-what are you asking me ou-t?

Jess:What?! NO! just wanted to tell you before Milly told you a twisted version...

I don't think I'm really taking this in. we just all sit there in silence, me trying to comprehend what she just told me.

After some time Jess breaks the silence.

Jess: come on don't make this awkward...

Danny: I don't think I'm the one that has done that! do you?!

Jess gets up and walks out.

Holly: she was only trying to do the right thing!

Holly then gets up and follows her out, yep they both have after schools. I just sit there thinking.

So she told me because Milly was going to tell me a twisted version. so she thought she would tell me before the truth, before Milly did. but to be honest what's more messed up than sitting there staring at someone's arse, and rating how fit they are!?!

I don't really concentrate for the rest of my lessons. just trying to understand this situation. Luckily non of my lessons after science were with jess.

*jessie*

Jess: i fucking messed it all up! I tried to do the right thing for once and it blows up right I my face! I'm gunna fucking kill Milly that fucking twat! she needs to be taken off her pedis stool, and knocked down a few pegs!!

Holly just embraced me in a huge hug, I just cried hysterically!

Holly: I know babe! I know! come on, my mums not home today!

I just nod and me and holly sneak out. it's not the first time this has happened but I don't really care right now!

I pulled my phone out, I have a iPhone 5c. I opened bbm and saw Milly had changed her pm (A/N pm = personal message) I clicked on it,

Millys Pm,

Haha rejected!!! what a fucking twat!! :'D :,D

Well to can play at that!

My new pm,

Milk Ice Lollis Lick Yetties, sIng Sound, Abstract, C yoU Next Tuesday!!!

I know it's hard to read but I find it funny! and as if on cue,

Message from milly,

What the fuck! calling am a cunt, so grown up!

(Lettering)

Wow your smart enough to understand that!?! - J

Oh fuck off would you! at least I didn't get rejected!! ahahah - M

I didn't get rejected since I didn't ask him out! and I wouldn't have told him if it wasn't for you! - J

Please explain how the fuck this is my fault! -M

You were going to tell danny, and you would have twisted it! so I had to tel him the truth!! - J

You mean you just want someone to blame! - M

No! - J

Your pathetic! even holly thinks it! - M

I'm pathetic, your the one that wrecks other people lives for your own enjoyment! and you just jealous of me! - J

Jealous of you! fucking he'll tell me your next joke, I'm wetting. Myself over here! - M

Yeah jealous! you think I'm trying to take holly away from you! you threatened by me! you can't stand holly having more than one friend! - J

Bullshit! why don't you just go die in a hole! I'm sure no one will miss you! to remember what holly said the other day 'she's annoying, self centred and bitch!' - M

I don't have time to listen to your bullshit! bye! - J

You know it's true! - M

Holly wouldn't say that would she?! but to think about she has seemed off with me.

Holly: right we have chocolate and Ice cream!

She said walking back through, I know had tear falling down my cheeks. I just got up and left. I got to the bottom of the road and turned the corner. I sank down to the floor up against a wall. I was crying so hard now. holly kept calling me but I just kept rejecting it. I don't know what's reality or what's made up anymore!

Voice: jess?!

I look up and see mark. great! I look a fucking state!

Mark: woah! Jess hun, whats up!?

I couldn't answer,

Mark: come with me...

He helped me up and we walked to his house...

*****hi everyone!! Happy New Year's Eve!!! hope you've had a good year and I hope you have an amazing 2014!! please comment, vote and fan:Dxx*****