chapter 82 - out of tune

*Jessie*

I stood in making two cups of tea lent against the counter. I had only one of dan’s baggy t-shirts on and a pair of knickers. I jump as I felt dan slap my arse.

Jess: cheeky

I stayed at his last night, nothing happened. Just I feel more safe in his arms and I was upset because holly had some other plans that meant we couldn’t meet up. I turned round and jumped onto the side, his hands went to my waist and mine wrapped round his neck, he kissed me deeply

Danny: god your so fucking gorgeous…

jess: and your so god daym handsome!

Danny: can I take you out for dinner tonight?

Jess: I might be busy…

Danny: doing what?

Jess: with my boyfriend… he doesn’t like it when I go to dinner with other men…

Danny: well your boyfriend is gunna have to lump it because I want you to myself…

Jess: is that so…

Danny: yeah, your mine now

He kissed me, he gives the best kisses.

We finally get ready to leave and hold hand until we get to the lobby, where even with dannys sad puppy eyes I let go. We have a normal day of filming blinds, laughing about and spiting our venoum at each other.

In our first break we weren’t aloud back to our changing room which was killing me, I wanted to hug and kiss danny. Danny and tomolicious were sat in their chairs fucking about, spinning back and forth.

I went and stood on the stage, it was empty apart from a few people in the corwd, everyone else had gone to get drink and go to the toilet. I started to sing, full on pelting it out.

Jess: hey hey hey hey hey hey hey, j-j-j-j-jessie j, stomp stomp ive arrived, drop the beat nasty face why you lookin at me? Flyin flyin flyin flyin through the sky, in my space ship im an alien tonight

I was dancing about and being over the top, being quite naughty… oops.

Jess: dirty dirty dirty dirty sucker you think I cant get hooked like you ya mother ow! I can do it like a brother do it like a dude grab my crotch wear my hat low like you

Non of them have turned, oi!

Jess: do it like a brother do it like a dude, grab my crotch wear my hat low like you… we can do it like the man’dem we can do it like the man’dem sugar sugar sugar yeah! we can do it like the man’dem we can do it like the man’dem sugar sugar sugar yeah!

Come on guys!

Jess: do it, do it like a dude, do it, do it low like you, do it, do it like a brother, do it, do it, do it like a dudeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I stop and the chairs spin round

Tom: hi whats your name?

Jess: my names Jessie

Danny: I hated it, it was out of tune and to over the top…

Will: I liked it and would like you to be on my team!

I laugh and sit down, we have like another 100 contestants, I hate sending them home! We finally get lunch and I go straight to my room. I sit at my dressing table and sort my make up out. The door opens and danny comes in. I give him a dirty look in the mirror

Danny: what?

Jess: I don’t know… oh sorry was that out of tune?

I got up and went to sit on the sofa, he stopped me spinning me into him

Danny: babe, don’t be like that! I was joking

Jess: I know but still…

He lent down and kissed me, which just pretty much made me forgive him straight away.

Jess: mmm kinda better

Danny: maybe I can make it all better later…

He picked me up making me laugh, I heard someone running in the hall then a crashing sound, dan put me down and I stuck my head round the door. Holly was then leaving out the door and a load of papers and boxes had been dropped on the floor. Shit…

Danny: what was it?

Jess: i-I think holly…

Danny: she couldn’t of seen anything…

Jess: but she could of heard!

I grabbed my bag and ran after her. I saw her sitting on a bench down the road.

Jess: holly! HOLLY!

I got there and lent over to catch my breath, god I need to get my arse in the gym!

Jess: im sorry

Holly: sorry, oh what are you sorry for jess?!

Jess: don’t be like that…

Holly: like what?! I just found out my best friend- who I thought of as a sister lied to me!

Jess: I wanted to tell you, I was going to over dinner last night…

Holly: you could of when you made me a promise!!

Jess: I know, I know and I should of! But I wanted to talk to you in person…

Holly: why didn’t you?!

Jess: because I knew you’d be annoyed and not want me top be with him…

Holly: how long?

Jess: the morning after we went out for dinner…

Holly: I don’t get why you couldn’t just tell me! Im meant to be your best friend! And hes a dick jess! He doesn’t deserve you, he doesn’t deserve your love…

Jess: but he has it… he may not deserve it but I cant help it his has it… come out to dinner tonight, the 3 of us, he is different, he cares about me… please?

Holly: *sigh*

Jess: pretty please?

Holly: fine! But don’t lie to me again!

Jess: I wont!

I hugged her and went back to work, she agreed to meet at the hotel at 7… I just hope it stays civil…

*****oo so whats holly gunna think? AND THE LADS MADEIT TO NUMBER 1!! So proud of them!! 3rd album to debut at number 1!! And who the fuck of professor green think he is?! He has really annoyed me!!! Please comment, vote and fan:Dxx*****