chapter 102 - perfect right now

*Danny*

Ian opened the door and told us to wait in the hall way. Jess was gripping onto my hand, I smile at her and she forces one back.

Ma: Ian? Is that you? We are all in the lounge what is this surprise you have to tell us?

Ian: coming!

He opens to door and goes in. me and jess wait outside.

Vicki: what is it Ian? Hurry up!

I hear him laugh a bit

Ian: hang on, I’ll get it…

He comes out and pulls me- leaving jess there.

Ma: oh Daniel!

She gets up and wraps her arms round me.

Danny: hi ma, hi everyone!

I say hi to them all. But Sophia who is Andrea’s oldest who pretended to ignore me.

Danny: Sophia does your best uncle not get a hug?

Ian: oi

I laugh.

Sophie: no. it’s not fair you get to spend all your time with Jessie j! I want to meet her! I wanna sing for her! But nooo Danny gets to see and sing for her!

I laugh

Danny: if you cheer up and give me a hug I’ll go get you your present!

Sophia: I don’t want it

She folded her arms and pouted.

Danny: oh I think you will… but if you’re going to be moody I don’t think she will want to meet you…

Sophia: she?

Her little ears perked up

Danny: I don’t know, you’re too moody!

Sophie: I bet it’s something stupid like the new Jessie j poster or something…. Which is pointless since I have it!

Danny: it’s a bit better than that… but you obviously don’t want it….so…

Sophia: no I do! I do Uncle Danny!

She got up and hugged me.

Sophia: but, the only thing that would be better than the poster would be her… and no offence danny but I don’t think jessie would like to spend any more time than she has too with you..

Everyone laughed

Danny: oi cheeky!

Sophia: plus she is meeting her new boyfriend’s family so…

Danny: just wait here

I laugh. I get up and walk out. I close the door behind me.

Jess: she’s right, I don’t want to

She folds her arms and I can tell she is trying not to laugh

Danny: is that so missy!

Jess: yeah, I think that Danny O’donoghue guy is a big dick to be honest…

Danny: you mean he HAS a big dick…

She laughs

Danny: ready?

She seems to have relaxed a bit, she smiled and I pecked her lips before holding her hand and sticking my head through the door.

Danny: oi monkey, close your eyes!