chapter 85 - bad press

*Danny*

Im sat in my dressing room with jess sat next to me. We have all the interviews we did recently through- so like 100 magazine and 100 newspapers. We are reading them through laughing and seeing what everyone has written, most of it is crap but it’s funny what they think.

Danny: found the next one…

Jess: go on then…

Danny: this week I got to interview the sexy sensation that’s sweeping the nation, Danny O’donoghue. The front man of the Irish rock band the script got girls screaming all over the up after appearing as a judge on the first series of The Voice UK. Even with the rumours accoutring of an affair between Judge Danny and former contestant Bo Bruce, Danny has decided to stay on for another series of the voice. He jokes “I get to work with STJ (sir tom jones) not something everyone can say”

I took this is bit ok, nothing too bad in there- she did say ‘rumours’ which is better than what she said in the interview

Danny: when asked about these rumours accoutring with Bo Danny got very defenceless and annoyed but answered with “affair?! There was never any affair between me and Bo! It was strictly coach and contestant” even though Bo Bruce swears they were more, Danny’s reply to this? “Bo was deluded and thought we had a connection that was never there.” Harsh words from the Irish man, he goes on to say he was happy with his at the time girlfriend, international model Irma Mali. But said the split between them- that happened soon after Bo rumours surfaced, had nothing to do with the rumours. “Everything that happened on the show last year was purely a publicity stunt and to pull people in, I never cared for her it’s a show and I tried to create her fan. We were never anything more”

Danny: I never said that!!

Jess: there’s more look…

I sigh annoyed and continue

Danny: Danny continued to say Bo had lied and needed to grow up if she was to make it in the music business. We shew these reactions to Bo in an interview (next week’s edition) she seemed upset and replied “Danny may not admit it but he knows we were more than that!!” so what is the truth? Danny seems to be a ladies man as him and Judge Jessie j (also staying on for another series) started a worldwide trend for ‘janny’ fans. However when I spoke to Danny about Jessie I got the impression there was some tension between them? He Irish man says they had arguments, and were never anything more than friends… Danny on the voice final last year, I quote said “can you really trust someone who sings about money and wears that much jewellery?” he laughs and replies “but seriously can you?!” I continued to ask about his relationship with model Irma and Danny stormed off leaving the interview at a heated end…

I just stare at it

Danny: who the fuck does she think she is?! I never said any of that!

Jess: Dan calm down, they just want to stir shit…

Danny: it’s out of order!

I was fuming, it’s not the worse press vie had but it’s going to give me a bad rep for trying to do this show.

*Jessie*

Tonight im filming an interview for Alan Carr! Its wont air until the weekend though. I have my makeup done and wait to be introduced,

Alan: please welcome the seriously talented jessiej!!

I smile and walk out, I sit with him and the interview goes really well, we laugh about and it’s one of the best interviews I’ve had in ages! Until the one thing I didn’t want to come up did