chapter 28 - jaw dropping

*jessie*

dun. dun. dun d-d-dun. dun. dun. dun d-d-dun. 

tonight its prom. me and holly were ment to be getting hair and nails done yesterday but we couldnt so we are going today.im excited and not at the same time. im excited to be going out with my friends, but not cause im affraid of what people are going to think and say. 

the buss pulls up at the buss station and me and holly thanks the driver and walk to the hair dressers.

jess: so how are you having yours done?

holly: im having it dyed bright red, and curled. you?

jess: ahh youve wanted that for ages *smile* but im gunna miss your blonde-ness. aha, not sure yet...

we soon arrived and sat down, we had our backs to each other..

hairdresser: hi, um so how would you like your hair done today?

jess: ur um not sure...

hairdresser: would you like me to supprise you?

jess: yes please!

hairdresser: so whats the occasion?

jess: prom

hairdresser: ahhh

i opened my magazine and let her work her magic. as too say. after about one hour and a half she was finished. me and holly paid the hairdressers and left. 

holly: your hair looks so nice!

jess: thanks i really like it and yours really suits you!!

we walked round the corner to the nail salon. we sat down and the nailists started. they put fake acrylic tips on and painted them. holly had white nails with gold tips and i had black nails with dimond triangle tips with one finger on both hands full dimond. they were gorgeous! 

it was about 3pm now and we had to get back and get ready!! me and holly said goodbye at the bus stop. we were gunna get ready together but it was just easier when getting picked up not too. 

once i got back i had a long relaxing bubble bath with the full works. salts, bubbles, warm, candles and smellys. perfecto. after about 45 minutes i got out and found my dressing gown. i really like my new room. everything had been re-painted an dchanged. i try not to think about my old room cause it brings it all back.

i dressed and straighten my hair and applyed my make up. it was now getting towards 7. i have 1 hour. i smiled and opened the dress bag...

*danny*

*phone call*

mark: so you ready to get laid?!

danny: what?!

mark: oh come on, everyone going to prom wants to loose their virginity!

danny: no they dont!

mark: cause they do! why do you think we and everyone has booked a night a a hotel?!

danny: well i thought it was because we were all taking alcohol and dont want our parents to know?!

mark: pfff, cause! surely you dont wanna be the only one still a boy?!

danny: yeah whatever! i need to get ready and go, see you there!

mark: yeah, bye!

*end off call*

i jump in the shower, wash and get out. man shower, quick and easy. i dry myself and put on my tux. i put my after shave one on. and did my hair. i havent been doing my hair in a quiff for months now cause i had it cut, but now it has grown out enough to quiff it again. i put it up, its the thing that takes the longest. once im done i grab my phone and flowers and go down stairs.

this was it. prom. the nice car pulled up outside and once my mum had finished taking photos, i left. i jumped in the back of the car and drove about 15 minutes down the road. we pulled up out side this was it. time to get my date. i got up and walked to the door with a bunch of red roses and one white one in the middle. i know its prom but i want to be a gentleman.

im so nervous! my palms are sweating. i take a huge deep breath and walk up and knock on the door. her mum answers, looking sweet as ever, not that i have seen her much, once or twice. 

danny: ur um is she ur ready? sorry...

her mum: dont be nervous. and yeah sure come in she is now coming...

i step in and close the door. as i turn round she stands at the top of the stairs. i swear my jaw hits the floor. wow. god