Chapter 57 - goodnight, sleep well...

*jessie*

I lean on the counter with them smell of hot coffee tickled my nose. Tonight tom, will and *sigh* Danny are coming for dinner.

Danny. I don't know what we are going to do anymore. Last night was one of the best nights ever. We chatted and laughed and if felt amazing. Until we had that moment? I guess it was a moment. it felty good, for a bit, but it shouldnt of happened. part of me wanted us to kiss, i wanted to feel his tender lips on mine, let them move in sink like how they used too. but then the other half of me, wouldnt ever do it to cam, im not like that, id never cheat on him. thats not who i am! ugh well done jessie! always getting yourself in shit.

my phone starts to go off, i clear my throat before answering.

*call*

jess: hi

cam: hey baby? you ok? you sound um tried or i dont know...

jess: oh sorry yeah im fine you? how is she?

cam: im ok, and well she isnt any worse but she isnt any better...

jess: *sigh* i feel so bad for you i cant imagine what its like to be you...

cam: hey its fine... so how was last night?

jess: oh um, quite shit, didnt really enjoy myself...

cam: awh, shame...

jess: yeah, never mind...

we chatted for a bit longer before he had too go. i sigh and make a shopping list of stuff to get, before showering chucking on some sweats and a hoddie and put on my trainers and walked to the shops, it was only about 15 minutes away.

my mind wont stop wondering to last night. thinking back i didnt even leave early it was well into the morning when i left... probably why i feel so tired i didnt sleep very well when i got back either.

i get to the shops and leave my glasses on as i wonder round the shop putting bits and bobs into a basket. i get some extra bits like chocolate- i could do with some binge food. haha. i walk up to the tills and wait for her to scan my stuff. 

lady: bright in here?

she almost laughed, she wasnt making a dig i could tell she was joking. i smile

jess: ha no, i tend to forget i have them on...

lady: its ok, i understand, you dont wanna be recognized...

i smile

jess: yeah... fan or just random person that knows her celebrites?

i laugh and she does too

lady: fan... but im good with my celebs too...

she smile, i pay and sign the back of the reciept before handing it to her

lady: oh my god! thank you so much!

jess: its ok babe, have a good day...

i smile before walking home. the warm fresh air is perfect. it doesnt take long to get back. i take a photo of all the food and post in on instagram and twitter tagging the guys. i put all the stuff away and just leave out what i need. im going to make my famous lasagna. with a dark and white chocolater with a hint of vodka eaton mess sorta thing...

i start with the desert and once its prepared i leave them to set in the fridge. its now 2.30pm. wow. that late?!  i have 4 and a half hours. i run upstairs and run a bath. i soak for about 30 and hour, i also shave my legs and wash my hair. i get out and put my hair into a towel and dry myself before wrapping myself in a long kimono. i brush through my hair, drying it and straightening it. i then do my make up as the clock turns 4.30. 

i go down stairs and put my music on and dance about the kitchen making my lasana and salads to go, i enjoy cooking so much! it just lets my creativity flow. i put it in the oven to cook and run upstairs to change. i slip into a cream sequin, short dress with a pair or nude heels. i look in the mirror as the door goes, i almost squeal as with excitment as i go and open the door. 

will arrived first, i let him in and grabbed him a beer, tom soon arrived and i got him a classy glass of red wine. 

tom: thanks for this jessie!

jess: ahh thats alright tommio...

we chat for a bit, the clock turns 7.40. my mind wonders to danny he isnt here. maybe he isnt going to come, maybe because of what happened last night. i make an excuse to check the food and send a text to danny.

text: hey Dan, um  just wondering if your still coming? please do. i know after last night you probably dont want to but please lets just forgett it yeah? we'll miss you if now... J x

 im about to hit send when the door rang. i smile and open it and there stood danny. i let him in.

danny: sorry im late, i-

jess: stop pleaseeee! you make everything so depressing!

i joke

jess: im really going to have to ban that word!

i smile and he just laughs. we all sit down and chat before the cooker beeps. i get up and lay thefood out on the neatly laid table. we all sit down and eat, the conversation flows easily, its lovely. we all get on so well.

tom: so jessie, hows cam? 

i look down,

jess: he is ok, his sister is in hospital so yeah...

will: shit, is she ok?

jess: im not sure, i think she is stable...

danny: so your getting on ok?

i look at him, because of last night i guess?

jess: to be honest i dont know... i feel bad for him. ive dragged him into this life, fame. its not fair on him, i dont see him much i work late and its jus not fair on him...

i look down

tom: maybe you should talk to him?

i sigh and nod. once we are finished wiht dinner we sit and chat. it was really nice, it got to about 1 when tom and will left. 

danny: i best be going then...

jess: you cant drive, your way over the limet... stay here, it fine

danny: you sure like, you know?

i roll my eyes and go upstairs, he follows of course. i show him to the spare room.

danny: night jessie, thanks for a wonderful time....

jess: its ok danny, sleep well...

i go to my bed and change before snuggling down.

it was a goodnight, i think...

*******very very sorry its shit kinda a filler chapter, i didnt know what to write which is why its late:/ sorry.,.. please do comment, vote and fan tho;) haha xx********