chapter 103 - the only one i like

*Jessie*

Im helping Danny’s mum wash up after dinner.

Ailish: it’s so nice to see you again Jessie, after all these years…

Jess: awh, it’s nice to see you too Mrs O’donoghue- and everyone else…

Ailish: oh please Jessie, call me ailish, Mrs O’donoghue is too formal…

Jess: thank you ailish… your family is lovely!

She smiles

Danny: how are my two favourite ladies?

Jess: hi babe, im good thanks

Ailish: very good son thank you…

Danny wrapped his arms round me from behind and rested his head don my shoulder.

Ailish: you need to keep hold of this one Danny… again… she’s the only one I like…

She said and I looked down blushing.

Danny: im going to and good cause I love her…

He kissed me neck gently. We finished washing up.

Danny: Babes, everyone’s going to the pub, wanna go?

Jess: um yeah

Danny: we don’t have too-

Jess: no I want too

I smile

Danny: don’t worry; we do other things we don’t just live at the pub…

I laugh and go upstairs to change. I pull a pair of dark purple disco pants, my ‘never ending fun’ t-shirt and leather jacket. I scrape my hair into a high pony tail and pull of some boots with a chunky heel.  I added a little make up and walk downstairs.

Danny: ready gorgeous?

Jess: yeah

He kisses me and we walk out. We walk; we walk down holding hands and laughing.

Danny: don’t worry about paps or anything here… the land lord gets really arsy with them here so they don’t bother coming anywhere near…

Jess: that’s good because I don’t wanna miss your kisses…

I lent up and kissed his cheek and we soon arrived. We found everyone else and sat down.

Ian: drink jess?

Jess: ill have a diet coke please

He smiled and I relaxed a bit.

Andrea: so come on Jessie, when am I getting a new niece or nephew?

I laugh

Jess: not quite there yet haha

I look at dan. I’d love to have his baby but im still stuck on this whole not getting married thing. Dan got up and went to the bar.

Mandy: so Jessie, how long have you and Danny been back together?

Jess: um, about 2/3 months I think…

Andrea: awh, im glad you back together… you look cute together

Jess: thanks

I look over to Danny at the bar and he looks over and smiled. I smile back. We sit and just chat a little longer. Danny’s family are lovely.

Im sat with dan's arm round me waist and my hand rested on his knee. Then the two people I least expected to walk through the door do.

Jess: Danny?