Chapter 52 - boyfriend? no:(

*jessie*

Today is the first day of THE VOUCE UKKKKKK!! I'm so hyped!

Cam: morning gorgeous

He has the best morning voice. Husky and sexy.

Jess: mmmmorning

We lay in bed alittle longer before I got up and showered. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time! I wash my hair and body before jumping out. Shit. I have one hour!

I apply some plain low key make up and dry my hair. My hair has grown out now, I grew it out- change it up. It's quite long now about 1/2 way down my back. I had it cut the day before our school reunion which was about... Mm 2-3 months ago? yeah must be. I still have my fringe though.

I scrap it all into a high pony and quickly straighten my fringe- giving it a slight curl. I flick through my wardrobe and pick out a black silky top with a Japanese style purple, pink and blue design. With a pair of shinny high waisted trousers. I decided on a pair if boot heels, they have big chunky heels with a weaves effect for the boot. They lace up too.

I check my bag, paper work, ipad, phone, make up, hair stuff and anything else needed. I look once more in the mirror and go down stairs. Can is ready for work too. He has his own bar now- so proud of him!

Cam: I've got to go, see you later yeah? goodluck!!!

Jess: yeah bye thank you!

He hugged and kissed me before leaving. I made myself a fruit smoothly and go and get in my car. I drive to the place where we are filming. No one-apart from people are school reunion know about the voice- well not who's doing it or when so no paps.

I follow the directions on my pack of stuff and come too a room that has 'chillax room' on the door. I shuffle a slight giggle and go inside. Wow.

STJ: hello, you must be JessieJ?

Jess: oh no, sorry, please all me Jess or jessie, i think we are all- well most of us are going to be friends...

i smile and my eye flick to and from danny quicker than anything. im so aware that he is in the room. 

STJ: well hello, jessie, nice to meet you, im Tom Jones... 

jess: hi, im a huge fan by the way... 

he smiles at me.

will: hi, im will, your looking dope...

i laugh and say hi back. the tension between me and danny is very noticable. 

will: this is dann-

danny: she knows... its ok... um im gunna go find my dressing room, see you all later...

jess: its fine ill go...

danny: no its-

jess: yeah its fine... 

i say goodbye to tom and will and walk out. i look at my map of directions and again and soon come to a room that has 'JessieJ - Coach' on it. i smile and go in. wow. its quite big. there is a shower/bathroom, a sofa bed, table, dressing table, clothes rails. wow. this is great! the walls are white and purple and i have a puple carpet. 

i put my bag on the table and sit on the sofa. i have a dull sorta pain in my chest. i just ignore it- its probably nothing.

*danny*

today apparently we are just filming the adverts and stuff. who knows- just go with the flow..

jess looks i dunno- off colour? i dont know, something is up. 

danny: will?

will: yeah?