chapter 120 - happy

*Danny*

Me and jess are sat outside in her mum and dad's garden.

Danny: alright babe?

Jess: yes thank you

She smiled- she seemed genuinely happy for once. It's been a week since the voice ended and rose and Steven decided to have a family get together. She interlocks our fingers and smiles.

Hannah: so you going back for another series?

Jess: not sure, I think maybe not because I really need to move my ass and get album two out

Hannah: Danny?

Danny: Im really not sure, I'll need to talk it over with the lads first...

The conversation flows nicely and jess's family are really nice to me. I know I've met them before but still. Jackson is running round the garden he's such a happy pup. I take a refreshing sip of my beer and relax. It's nice not to be waking up early and going to a voice studio every day but I do miss tom and will. Im glad the series has finished though, the whole thing put so much pressure on jess... its really taking it tale. Her heart had a blip the day after the final- nothing too serious she is fine but she was over worked.

She won't listen though, course she won't, stubborn old jess. But she is my stubborn old jess and I'd do anything for her. Not really sure how im going to cope when she goes off on tour or when I do. I'll miss her too much.

Yeah we can skype, FaceTime and text n call but it's not the same. Not late night talks cuddled in bed. No pj days. No walks or cuddles. No sex- im joking but im going to miss her a lot. I don't know when she goes or when I go but I know it's got to happen sometime.

I look over at her laughing with her sisters. Im so happy that she is happy again- although its jess so that can change anytime any day but it won't make me leave. I love her too much for that. I look back at what I had- Irma. The thought of her makes me sick but it shows me that what me and jess have is actual love. Me and Irma were both together because we didn't want to be alone. I was her rebound from her late husband- which yeah lasted 4 years but it never truly meant something. Like when im with jess I feel complete, like everything is ok, I can breathe in this toxicated world. I'd die for her and id die without her.

And for the first time in forever, im not going to run from it or make a mistake.

*Jessie*

I go inside and help mum clear up.

Mum: so you and Danny?

Jess: yeah?

Mum: serious?

Jess: I guess

I smile to myself as I see him and my dad getting on over something outside.

Mum: are you sure he is right for you?

Jess: what do you mean?

Mum: you know, after everything?

Jess: sure we have been through a lot but it's only made us stronger. Danny completes me, he makes me happy and for once in my life everything seems clear and ok. He makes me happy and keeps me up. What I've had in the past with Cameron was great but with danny it's even better, it's never boring and I'll never stop loving him- my whole life I have need tablets or a blade or a release to shut out all the pain but with danny I don't, he is my release... we are meant to be together mum, no matter what happens we will never be able to stay apart from each other...

I look at her and she smiles

Mum: well as long as he makes you happy-

Dad: we approve

Dad appears behind mum and hugs her from behind. I smile

Jess: thank you, it means a lot! I really am finally happy!

I smile and they smile almost a proud, thank god happy smile. Danny comes round the corner and mum and dad leave. He comes over and wraps his arms round my waist, he buries his head into my hair and I hug him back

Danny: did you mean all that?

I pull away

Jess: you- you heard all that?

He nods

Jess: yeah I did, I love you more than anything Danny...

Danny: I love you too babe, you make me so happy too. Nothing makes sense when we are apart jess, you make everything simple and clear...

I kiss him passionately.

Jess: don't ever leave me please *whisper*

Danny: I promise I won't, you're the only girl for me... *whisper*

Jess: you're the only guy for me, I promise I won't leave *whisper*

I hug him tight.

*Danny*

What jess said really got to me. I always worry that im not enough and im really insecure about it all since Irma cheated on me but what she said really made me feel ok. We stay and talk with her family some more until it gets late and we decide to leave.

Jess: thanks mum, dad I've had a really good time thanks

I deliberately leave my sunglasses on the stairs

Danny: bye Steven, rose, thanks for a great day see you soon

Me and jess walk out hand in hand and get in the car. We get in

Danny: oh jess I forgot my glasses, two seconds

I hop out and Hannah opens the door for me, I pick my glasses up.

Danny: we still on for tomorrow?

Hannah: sure are

Danny: see you then *wink*

I smile and walk out the door and get in the car.

Jess: ready?

Danny: yes gorgeous lets go...

*****oh snap whats going on between Hannah and Danny? Also this chapter is dedicated to HeartBeatGoneWild for guessing the jess baby thing- also an amazing writer! Please comment, vote and fan: Dxx *****