Chapter 36 - i need a friend

*jessie*

So it turns out that Danny has moved on. Yeah some Irma girl asked him out, later the day that we chatted at the park.

I got home after that chat. I didn't want to go back to collage after that. Mum understands now if I need to come home she will let me.

I don't know where this whole thing will me and George comes From. I don't 'fancy' him, haven't and probably won't. He is a mate. Plus I think he like Clair.

But yeah this Irma girl as I was say, I don't know why he is dating her?! I don't care! just she is ugly as hell! and she is a bit of a bitch too! but her family are apparently rich and you just know she will make it as a model, god knows how! but yeah to be honest I can see why he did. He liked me and I'm a ugly bitch so he must like that type.

It's Saturday and I have my sweats and crop top on. I'm on Facebook, god knows why, I don't even like half the people on there! I just scroll through their pointless and attention seeking status updates. I decided to update.

Status: I just want a someone who doesn't need to know my past, or all of the shit! but someone who likes me for me and is gunna be there for the shit to come...

If I'm honest that is how I feel. I have always had holly, but she knows what's happened before and it all so it's I don't know. I can't be someone different for a day or so with her because she can tell but if there was someone who didn't care or want to know that, who doesn't give a shit! but when you are ready to tell them or need they to know they can be there, I need a friend who has been through shit! knows what it's like to be judged and to have come out the other side stronger! just like I have! someone who understands that sometimes silence can say 1000 words! And sometimes all that is needed is a hug, a hi or just to know they are there. Because to be a friend all you need to know is, that you should be there no matter what...

I see no one online and log off. Mum is cooking and the smell of spices and herbs fills the house dad is in the study, Hanna is out and Rachel is upstairs.

It nice to have a happy family for once. No drama. No anything. I smile to myself and go see if mum needs any help.

*danny*

Ok so lady minute thing is happening. Me and mark are going to America! these producer guys loved us but want us to fly over there to have a few more interviews. Glen would be coming but he isn't aloud, his mum is ill and he doesn't want to leave her either.

I'm so excited! we don't know how long we will be gone though. I have currently finished packing and are saying goodbye to everyone. Mark is in the cab as I load my last suitcase into the boot. I hug and kiss my mum along with all my brothers and sisters.

I join mark in the cab and we set off for the airport. Once we arrive it doesn't take long for us to check on and get through all the checks. We are waiting for our boarding call. Which could take a couple of hours. So we catch up on some sleep. It's only 7.30am.

I can't imagine what is too come. But I have a feeling it's going to be amazing!!

****sorry it's short and crappy. I've got my idea of what's going to happen but I'm trying to word it at the moment :/ sorry but i will get a decent chapter posted soon :D THANK YOU for all the lovely comments! they mean a lot! please keep commenting, voting and fan:D xx****