chapter 99 - dead end relationship

*Jessie*

Danny: babe you ready to go?

Jess: i-im not sure… what if she’s still there?

Danny: baby its fine, im here… she isn’t going to lay a finger on you- not again…

His hands wrapped round my waist and he looked into my eyes and I trusted him. I knew he wouldn’t let anyone hurt me- especially not while he is around. I nod biting down slightly on my bottom lip.

Danny: how ever sexy that maybe, stop it because it will make your lips sore…

He lent down and kissed me, all my worries and fear vanished. I smile and hug him.

Jess: I love you. *kiss*

Danny: I love you more… *kiss*

Jess: impossible…

Danny: oi cheesy lines are mine!

Jess: come on…

I laugh and walk off. He slaps my butt as I walk off I turned round and bit my lip seductively.

Danny: ughhh stop babeeee

Jess: why baby? Am I turning you on?

I giggle; I held his hand and walked off, swaying my hips over the top. Danny was bent over and I felt his eyes burning into my butt.

Danny: oh more than you know… stop it please… this is torture…

He whined and I laughed. He had planned a special day out for us- he won’t tell me what though. After more playful winding up we leave. Me and Danny walk down the road with our arms linked but not holding hands- just looking like friends.

We came to a beautiful park. People were running and walking their dogs. It looks really pretty. Danny dragged me down to a tree by a river and sat down. He patters a place next to him but I proceeded to sit on his lap- which he didn’t mind about.

He opened up and bag which was filled with drinks and food. I smile and kiss his cheek.

Danny: come on?

Jess: you’ll have to wait Mr O’donoghue… good things happen to those who wait…

Danny: naughty things happen to those who are cheeky…

Jess: kinky

We laugh and open some food.

Jess: babe?

Danny: mhm?

Jess: do you want kids?

Danny: of course… when the times right yeah… you?

Jess: yeah, only with the right person though

I was looking at the fish dancing in the water…

Danny: me?

Jess: what?

I ask looking up

Danny: would… would you like kids with me?

He sounded worried and I realised how what I just said must have come across.

Jess: yeah… yeah I would

I smile.

Danny: this um this isn’t your way of telling me you’re pregnant or anything is it?

Jess: what? No… well… no not that I know of… have to wait a couple weeks and see wont we…

I laugh and he doesn’t find it funny.

Jess: babe im joking, im not pregnant…

Danny: sure? You’d tell me right?