Chapter 7 - i said Its to late to apoligize oooooh

*danny*

So far me, jess, holly and mark had all walk out of class.so we will all be in after school, but I don't care I need to apologise to Jess. me, mark and holly are looking for her.

Holly: how could you say that dan?!

Danny: I didn't mean it, it just kinda came out! I feel so bad!

Holly: she told you 3 months ago that she fancied you! not that she killed someone! she felt so bad! she thought everyone was against her and wanted to kill herself! so I hope you feel bad!

Danny: OH IM FUCKING SORRY I EXSIST!!

I storm away from them. they kept looking for her. I turned a corner and punched the wall.

Danny: why do you have to be so fucking stupid dan!

I could hear soft almost silent sobs coming from behind me. I turned round, I looked under a stair case and saw Jess.

Danny: jessie?

Jessie: f-fuck o-of-f

I sat next to her after hitting my head, bad point of being tall! I sat down, I could listen to people's problems for hours but as soon as it came to advice or talk I was... shit.

Danny: jessie I'm sorry. what I said I didn't mean if, it just kinda came out...

Jessie: w-why don't yo-u just k-kinda piss off

-

-

-

-

Jessie: why are you here Danny? I mean you hate me, think I'm twisted, what do you want?

Danny: I don't want anything, well I do...

Jessie: spit it out then!

Danny: I want us to be ok! no awkwardness, no hating eachother, being able to talk to eachother...

Jessie: well I'm sorry!

-
-
-
-

Danny: jessie look I'm sorry I over reacted when you told me... just before you left, I loved you and I know you properly thinking whatever you were 11 you don't know what love is! but I did I loved the way you flicked your hair, the way you would stand up for your friends, your laugh, the way you fiddle with your hair when your nervous, the way you act when you blush, your eyes, wow your emerald green eyes... I loved everything about you. but you left and it hurt me bad, not being able to see you everyday. the rumours about you being gay and lying about being kidnapped, so I kinda got bullied for liking you so I got over it. I never thought you would like me, so when you said you did I think it kinda was what I had dreamed about was happening but I think I was scared I don't know I'm just sorry...

I now had tears slowly flowing down my cheeks, I told her everything.

She just looked at me, what?

Jessie: all I did was tell you I thought you were good looking and I slightly fancied you. I didn't ask you out, embarrass you, nothing! but you made me want to die, glaring at me, making me look stupid, slagging me off just being a complete dick!

Danny: and I'm sorry! but I'm not sure if we should be friends again... I'll be Civil but it'll never be the same..

Holly and mark walked over. Jess just got up and left, she was in tears I was in tears. holly just glared at me.

Holly: what did you do?!

Danny: I didn't do anything! we had a chat and cleared something's out!