Chapter 41 - stay?

*jessie*

Jess: but what if it doesn't go well and people don't like me?

Claude: people will love you! you are unbelievably talented!

Jess: but Claude I'm moving house and dropping out of collage and if it doesn't work out I'm screwed!

Claude: I've worked in music long enough to know your special and your gunna be a star!

Jess: ok I guess... I'll see you at the flat later

Claude: bye jess

Jess: bye

*end call*

I walk and slump at the table. So as you've probably gathered I'm dropping out of collage and moving house. It's because I need to focus on my music and I'm moving close to the centre if London because the journey to work is too long.

Mum: how's packing hun?

Jess: I'm done I think... I'm gunna miss you guys!

Mum: awh hun!

She came and hugged me. All I could was cry. Mum started to cry too. We had lunch before me and dad packed the car. I said goodbye and dad the stuff to my new flat.

Mum: aren't you going with him?

Jess: no, I'm going to go visit George before I go and cam is going to drive me there

I smile and have her one more hug. Cam would have driven me to the hospital to visit George but he has a shift at the moment. So it's the bus. Which I don't mind.

I put my headphones and watched the world whizz past me. Once we got to the hospital and went to floor 6 and found his room. Room 6892b.
I knocked and entered.

Jess: hey

George: hi

Jess: how you feeling?

George: alright I guess

His face was slightly puffy, bruised and had cuts all over. I gave him a sympathetic smile. I grabbed a chair and sat down.

Jess: how's the pain?

George: bad, but I'm on a lot of pain killers so it could be worse!

Jess: sorry

George: stop

Jess: what?

George: apologising! you have done nothing!

Jess: I still feel bad!

George: how's moving?

Jess: sucks! I hate that I'm going to be so far away!

George: it'll be okay

Jess: mmm

George: you have to do this because your going to be a huge star!

I laugh. We spend another hour talking before there is a knock at the door. I got up and opened it. Cam was standing there looking good as always.

I introducing him to george before I said goodbye and we left. I got into cam's car. I lent across and pecked his lips before we left.

It's about 3 weeks until Christmas. Which means I've know cam nearly 4 months and have been dating around 2.

We drove towards London. Essex is in London but I'm moving further in. We arrive and I find all my stuff in the new lounge dad had left by now. The flat was already decorated and had furniture in it.

Cam stayed to help me unpack. It got late about 8pm.

Cam: I better get going...

Jess: you could stay here? I have a double bed now?

Cam: really?

Jess: yeah, I don't mind

I smiled and he sat back down and pecked my lips. We sat cuddled on the sofa watching breaking bad on Netflix. Which I HIGHLY recommend! it's amazing!

The clock turned 10.30pm and we walked upstairs. I changes into my pjs and cam stripped to his boxers. I looked at him and gave him a impressed look. We laugh and got under the covers. I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms round me. We lay me drawing circles on his abs and him drawing patterns on me arm.

Jess: thank you for staying

Cam: it's okay, have you got work tomorrow?

Jess: I have to go in till 1 then I'm free...

Cam: maybe we could go out for dinner and film?

Jess: yeah

I lent up and kissed him.

Jess: night

Cam: night gorgeous

I smiled and fell asleep happy. It's almost hard to believe someone can be so nice. I think I really like him... maybe love him?

******so Jess is moving and cam is staying ;) haha please comment, vote and fan:Dxx*******